HUGE Sale at MD Arms!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MD Arms, Ltd is having a huge sale! 3 years ago on 08-15-07 we took our first pre-orders on the MD-20 Saiga-12 drum. And just over a grueling year later the MD-20 started shipping to the first run c

Damn, what's next....are you going to start paying us to use your stuff. Really, it just doesn't get much better than this.

Posted Images

Drum number 6 and my Molot grips came a couple days ago. Thank you Mike! Hopefully, I will be able to grab 9 more of these drums from you before the sale ends.

BTW I put one of the grips on my SGL-21.... :wub: gorgeous and comfy. Form and function all in one item;)

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I got one and I don't have one yet.... could not pass up this awesome deal.... In know I'd be kicking myself if I didn't get one now....and I would have to pay more later....

Also got an TAC 47 auto plug too....

Get it you'll wish you did later....:)

I bit the bullet (shell? shot? pellets?) and ordered two drums, plus a plug for part count reasons. I'm now committed to getting a Saiga 12, all thanks to Mike at MD Arms selling things for far less than they are worth. :) I think I need to get one more part in order to use these magazines in a stock IZ109, since I'm not sure just removing the thread cover is sufficient to remove it from the parts list and I don't want the threads damaged due to my ham handed approach to range use. :)

I think it's hilariously awesome that he's underselling promag who obviously thought they were going to undersale him with their lame offshore manufacturing.

I wish I had the money to fill my garage with these drums, but sadly I can only afford one. I'm sure I'll grab more in the future when I'm not deciding between food or gun parts.

I think it's hilariously awesome that he's underselling promag who obviously thought they were going to undersale him with their lame offshore manufacturing.

I wish I had the money to fill my garage with these drums, but sadly I can only afford one. I'm sure I'll grab more in the future when I'm not deciding between food or gun parts.

Too be fair, he's underselling ProMag because of the heavy sale for a limited time. I'm pretty sure he's drumming up capital to finish a project or two, then the prices will go back up. I know I bought two mags when I otherwise wouldn't have. He's getting a lot of orders placed at a critical time for capital, so we should see some new awesomness coming out in the next few months. :)

I got one and I don't have one yet.... could not pass up this awesome deal.... In know I'd be kicking myself if I didn't get one now....and I would have to pay more later....

Also got an TAC 47 auto plug too....

Get it you'll wish you did later....:)

I bit the bullet (shell? shot? pellets?) and ordered two drums, plus a plug for part count reasons. I'm now committed to getting a Saiga 12, all thanks to Mike at MD Arms selling things for far less than they are worth. :) I think I need to get one more part in order to use these magazines in a stock IZ109, since I'm not sure just removing the thread cover is sufficient to remove it from the parts list and I don't want the threads damaged due to my ham handed approach to range use. :)

The plug doesn't count toward you for compliance parts, if I read correctly, and if that's what you were referring to...

The plug doesn't count toward you for compliance parts, if I read correctly, and if that's what you were referring to...

Oops. You're right. Accursed 922r complexities. Thanks for pointing that out. I was confused between the plug and the puck.

I got my 3 drums and 6 grips and 1 plug. If this sale continues into the first of October, I'll be in for another 4 drums! :killer:

I figure, Mags and Ammo, you can never have enough!!! :blues:

That's the spirit!

I've two MD20s, I can't realistically see toting more than one on the gun and one slung, just too much weight/bulk.

Still holding out for double stacks... Ya hear that Mike? Double Stacks!

But you can't do 100 round drum dumps with doublestack mags. I suppose you could do 100 round 'doublestack dumps'.... :unsure:

Granted MD20 mag dumps are a hell of alot of fun... They may even find a actual use when the zombie hordes charge the barricades :horror:

But what can I realistically, carry and utilize, in a efficient manner, in its primary role as my go to weapon for home/property... One in the gun and one slung, 40rnds of pure 00mag goodness.