10/10/10? rumor is a sale.

Other members has asked about a sale and you have all been gracious enough to let us know there is going to be one...possibly.

But any chance forum members might be able to get a sneak peek at a possible price? :ph34r:

It would be awesome to be prepared ahead of time to jump at your sale :super: I know many of us are already preparing. Just need to know how much to dig up from under the house. :lolol:

:smoke:

• Like 2

Bump

Will this thread be answered?

Thanks bigsal.

Just some really anxious folks. Even a simple "cant answer this question" would suffice. Even though id love to plan ahead, I can maybe hold out on suspicion. :angel:

WE all would really love to have get a "forum members only" tip off though. :smoke: Deff would love a new gun :super:

• Like 2

Kvar has invested in a big new website redesign yet still have that pesky problem of an overwhelming number of their products listed as "NOT in stock."

I understand this AK market is abnormal at best, but since they just dont have, or cant get, the products for sale for such a long period of time I wish they would invest at least a little time in communicating with their customers.

The seeming total lack of responses or even simple, generic posts in an place where many potential customers regularly spend time is prime breeeding ground for creating what some folks might believe is a "Dont Give A ___ Attitude" about their customers.

Their fancy website has mostly very nice pictures, with detailed descriptions of countless products that Im sure large numbers of people would like to purchase, yet are unavailable currently. The site also has a new unique feature that "allows" you to inform them of your desire for that product and "Set your own price"

Now if they could potentially obtain that product and offer it for sale, Im confident they would determine a price and offer it for sale.

First - does anyone really believe that by officially posting that you want the item, the item will then somehow become available to Kvar for selling to the public?

Second - Can anyone explain how this new added feature actually does anything but help Kvar get a better idea of how desperate people are wanting something, and by extension set as high a price as the market could possible bear?

I mean, if they can obtain product then offer it for sale at a price. If they cant get certain products then dont play games with the customers.

Hopefully the AK market will begin to come back to something at least a little more predictable that sellers and customers can benefit from

Cheers,

Harv

• Like 1

Kvar has invested in a big new website redesign yet still have that pesky problem of an overwhelming number of their products listed as "NOT in stock."

I understand this AK market is abnormal at best, but since they just dont have, or cant get, the products for sale for such a long period of time I wish they would invest at least a little time in communicating with their customers.

The seeming total lack of responses or even simple, generic posts in an place where many potential customers regularly spend time is prime breeeding ground for creating what some folks might believe is a "Dont Give A ___ Attitude" about their customers.

Their fancy website has mostly very nice pictures, with detailed descriptions of countless products that Im sure large numbers of people would like to purchase, yet are unavailable currently. The site also has a new unique feature that "allows" you to inform them of your desire for that product and "Set your own price"

Now if they could potentially obtain that product and offer it for sale, Im confident they would determine a price and offer it for sale.

First - does anyone really believe that by officially posting that you want the item, the item will then somehow become available to Kvar for selling to the public?

Second - Can anyone explain how this new added feature actually does anything but help Kvar get a better idea of how desperate people are wanting something, and by extension set as high a price as the market could possible bear?

I mean, if they can obtain product then offer it for sale at a price. If they cant get certain products then dont play games with the customers.

Hopefully the AK market will begin to come back to something at least a little more predictable that sellers and customers can benefit from

Cheers,

Harv

Never had a bad experience with K-Var. But I do wanna know about sales so:

ANY UPDATES WOULD BE APRECIATED!!

• Like 2

They are seemingly deliberately ignoring it.

Great way to build good will. I don't blame them for not wanting to give a preview, but you think they would be courteous enough to say something like, "Sorry, guys, we'd like to tell you, but you'll have to wait! It'll be good though!"

• Like 1

Great way to build good will. I don't blame them for not wanting to give a preview, but you think they would be courteous enough to say something like, "Sorry, guys, we'd like to tell you, but you'll have to wait! It'll be good though!"

This^^^^^ or even say no plans at this time.

• Like 1

This^^^^^ or even say no plans at this time.

You would think at least some thing.....geee :cryss:

• Like 1

Hinting at a sale this far in advance (even though I'm all for that and might even pick one up), might jeopardize/slow their sales in the meantime as people will halt their purchases waiting for the sale. That's a no-no for a company, especially in a recession. They might even come out making less money since the reduced margins of sale price might not recoup losses from people not buying in the meantime.

That said, DO THE SALE!!!! I missed it last year and I'm not going to make that mistake again!

• Like 2

Hinting at a sale this far in advance (even though I'm all for that and might even pick one up), might jeopardize/slow their sales in the meantime as people will halt their purchases waiting for the sale.

I was pretty sure that they confirmed elsewhere that there would be a sale of some sort on that day.

• Like 1

Hinting at a sale this far in advance (even though I'm all for that and might even pick one up), might jeopardize/slow their sales in the meantime as people will halt their purchases waiting for the sale.

I was pretty sure that they confirmed elsewhere that there would be a sale of some sort on that day.

Yes, you are correct. There response is in the thread I started in this sub-forum. :super: Now it is a question of "what", not "when" or "if"... :smoke:

I also emailed them about a month ago. Asking about possible sales/promotions (if any at all) on the SGL-21. No answer, their public relations dep. sucks.

But all I know is that there is no way in hell I'm paying anywhere close to $800 for one since I have done a coversion and I know it does not cost that much, especially with nice tools available and their(dealer/importer) special pricing on guns and parts. Oh well, we will wait an see I guess.

• Like 1

You know, it looks like some folks here just want ANY kind of info. Being a yes we can tell you or NO we can not.. :cryss:

I understand if one does not want to let out the details of a sale, but said vendor has already leaked a possible sale. If you did not want to answer questions maybe it would be wise to next time not leak info of a sale.

Yada yada. :rolleyes: A simple reply goes a long way. :smoke:

Some have said Kvar has an issue with PR as you can see. I for one would like to hold out and give Kvar a chance, I really would love an SGL despite what some are saying about your PR, sale or not. :angel:

Although I cant help but think. Well hell, I have worked in Customer service many times. Had to deal with PR many times.

Hey if you guys need a PR guy give me a shout, Im sure I could be exactly what you need. :angel:for a small discount of 10% :lolol:

I am an expert in the most vague, round about, give little info that tells alot, without telling any at all, responses. Im sure I could be a used car sales man. :haha:

lol just posted in fun, KVAR! would love a response to this thread.

Really if you need a expert PR guy.......:smoke:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...