Pic request... SGL-21 with MD Molot grip

Thank you Gentlemen

My suspicions were right. An SGL-21 doesn't look awkward with the Molot grip. They look nice and look as if they could come from the factory with that grip. I have one on all of my Saiga 12s and really like the feel of them. I think I may order some for my SGL-21s and my 107URs before this sale is over.

PA,

Are you referring to the rolled edge on your dust cover compared to the non-rolled edge of the SGL-20? I never noticed that when looking at SGL-20s before. I'd still rock one, but I'm happy with my 21s :smoke:

Here is my SGL-20 with a modified and textured MD Arms "Molot" pistol grip.

DSCN2716.jpg

DSCN2717.jpg

DSCN2718.jpg

i like that grip...reminds me of my M&P pistol, which i love dearly

Speaking of M&P, here is my off duty piece:

z007.jpg

z008.jpg

Not many people field TAD gear. You sir are in-the-know and an example to the rest of these shlubs.

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 2

PA,

Are you referring to the rolled edge on your dust cover compared to the non-rolled edge of the SGL-20? I never noticed that when looking at SGL-20s before. I'd still rock one, but I'm happy with my 21s :smoke:

Yep, that's what I'm referring to. That extra edge is found on mil-spec Izhmash rifle dust covers. Ones without it are meant for civilian models. I can't imagine that it affects function, but it is a difference.

You can count the differences between a '20 and a '21 on one hand, but they're all in favor of the '21, (it's a little more mil-spec).

I've got a black '20 with XS irons myself.. I'll finally get to actually sight it in when the local revenue collection and public harrassment officials, (PD), are forced to return my property to me. :evil:

• Like 1

i have to say that i REALLY like the look and especially the feel of the md arms molot grip.i always kinda liked the SAW grip cause of the easy trapdoor storage,but after feeling the molot i now have them on my 5.45 saiga,s-12,and as soon as i pick up a draco there will be one on it too....hell any ak type i own for now on.BTW nice pics to both of you above.

PA,

That nightmare isn't over yet? I figured all of it was behind you by now. Hopefully, they haven't "lost" anything. That situation seems like it would feel similar to someone snooping through your underwear drawer. Kinda like when my home got broken into.... and my first handgun was stolen. I hope it works out as it should. Never can tell WTF might happen these days.

PA,

That nightmare isn't over yet? I figured all of it was behind you by now. Hopefully, they haven't "lost" anything. That situation seems like it would feel similar to someone snooping through your underwear drawer. Kinda like when my home got broken into.... and my first handgun was stolen. I hope it works out as it should. Never can tell WTF might happen these days.

Thanks, evl. Trial is next month. This shit's cost me ~$8500 so far. I can't wait to have my case presented to a jury of my "peers". Most people in CO don't even know this ridiculous law exists. I don't have a record, (no traffic tickets, no anything), aside from this bullshit charge. I am an honorably discharged vet. I will be vindicated.

• Like 3

DSCN2716.jpg

DSCN2717.jpg

DSCN2718.jpg

z007.jpg

z008.jpg

Not many people field TAD gear. You sir are in-the-know and an example to the rest of these shlubs.

+1 to both BIGSAL and Sam Cro for their great taste in tactical gear. As a long time TAD Addict, its great to see some others in this forum who appreciate TAD Gear. :super:

PA,

Thanks, evl. Trial is next month. This shit's cost me ~$8500 so far. I can't wait to have my case presented to a jury of my "peers". Most people in CO don't even know this ridiculous law exists. I don't have a record, (no traffic tickets, no anything), aside from this bullshit charge. I am an honorably discharged vet. I will be vindicated.

I'm pulling for ya. It would be refreshing to see the justice system work in favor of someone other than Hollywood stars and sports stars.

DSCN2716.jpg

DSCN2717.jpg

DSCN2718.jpg

z007.jpg

z008.jpg

+1 to both BIGSAL and Sam Cro for their great taste in tactical gear. As a long time TAD Addict, its great to see some others in this forum who appreciate TAD Gear. :super:

Thanks. TAD makes great stuff. I've been friends with the owner and crew there for years.

Thanks. TAD makes great stuff. I've been friends with the owner and crew there for years.

I own an older ranger hoodie they made and its the tits! If you can pass along a coupon to a fellow board member Id appreciate it! :super:

PM sent.

You are the man! :smoke: