Looks promising. I see some nice hardware. Looks like some sort of AK in the minivan shootout scene, I see a triangle stock. EDIT: http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/The_Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWxEKnf3Krk

I was contemplating using this screenshot as a new avatar, but I like mine better. :angel:

Untitled-6.jpg

Edited by -Shooter-

I am really, really, really fucking sick of damn near every TV show and movie being about cops.

EDIT: And hospitals.

"He was a cop, he was a damn good cop, then they pushed him too far!" Starring Jason Stathom, Steven Segal, and many other non-acting action hacks.

Yup, I agree, generic, punch pressed, mass produced "that blowed up real good" crap is thoroughly played out. Law Abiding Citizen fucking ruled though!

• Like 1

I am really, really, really fucking sick of damn near every TV show and movie being about cops.

EDIT: And hospitals.

Law Abiding Citizen fucking ruled though!

So did The Departed. Any movie where Dicaprio AND Matt Damon get blasted is a fun one!

• Like 3

Looks like it could be good.

It looks like it could have a better title.

I agree.

EDIT: I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that they're all from the same small town.

From the trailer, "when I can leave the town in my rear view mirror."

Still... gay name for a movie after seeing M. Night Shamalagsdglksjgaasdiighauhkjnsdan's "The Village".

Looks like it could be good.

It looks like it could have a better title.

I agree.

EDIT: I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that they're all from the same small town.

Watertown, a section of Boston.

But really you pronounce it Wata Toun.

Edited by Dirty
  • 3 months later...

So my girl found an iTunes gift card from last year, and I bought "The Town" and downloaded it.

Pretty good movie, IMO. Some good gunplay and pretty good storyline. I was watching the special features, and they talked about how even with all the gunfire they had going on during filming........they only had 1 call into the police department about hearing random gunfire in the streets :lolol: . Probably partly due to most people knowing they were filming a movie in town.......and partly due to the area's usual dynamics. I thought it was funny, though.

Here's some screenshots:

post-5916-0-84950500-1294712765_thumb.jpg

post-5916-0-11576100-1294712776_thumb.jpg

post-5916-0-55006400-1294712785_thumb.jpg

post-5916-0-62088000-1294712792_thumb.jpg

I want that FAL he has

I want their whole stash.

Pretty heavy weaponry for such an anti-gun state like Mass! :lolol:

Nahhhh. The criminals have tons of great guns here! I'm pretty sure we let them use our club to test the full auto weapons for that movie. I picked up a few of the 223 blanks off the floor later on and kept one. Pretty cool, crimped on the end like a .22 bird shot.