Tula my Russian beauty arrived today

Sort_of_want.jpg

Same here, but not at that price. I'd rather buy a SLR-107UR and cut down the barrel.

Still, that Krink kit is Russian and looks good, (she'll look a lot better with a receiver).

Congrats, Sumsky. :up:

waiting patiently for the receiver. dr1553 at the ak forum is replicating a Tula Receiver down to the weld marks.

Sort_of_want.jpg

Same here, but not at that price. I'd rather buy a SLR-107UR and cut down the barrel.

Still, that Krink kit is Russian and looks good, (she'll look a lot better with a receiver).

waiting patiently for the receiver. dr1553 at the ak forum is replicating a Tula Receiver down to the weld marks.

What kinda receiver are you going with again?

Sort_of_want.jpg

user name dr1553 over on theakforumDOTnet

he is making year specific receivers

I think his company is called 74uLLC

Sort_of_want.jpg

user name dr1553 over on theakforumDOTnet

he is making year specific receivers

I think his company is called 74uLLC

Haha, when I read, I missed that part. :lolol:

The kit is sweet though dude! Problem will be in finding a barrel.

I do know the rate of twist for a Krink barrel is 1:6.3in whereas the standard RoT for a AKS-74 is 1:8in. If you find a barrel, let me know. I'm looking at getting one of these tula kits myself, but I'm not wanting to pay that price you did D:

Sort_of_want.jpg

After checking prices on SLR-107UR's but more importantly trying to actually find one for sale online, I might have to slightly revise my above opinion. :D

Here is the receiver. As far as Barrel I am going to wait a while and see what other options come up. Some guys are using east german Barrels .

36674217.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

URL=http://img688.imageshack.us/i/60402381.jpg/]60402381.jpg[/url]

57442378.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How much was that receiver? I'm looking hard at doing one of these myself. I'm not sure what to do about barrels yet, I'd like one with the correct RoT. I'm not sure what the RoT of those East German barrels are.

Sort_of_want.jpg

After checking prices on SLR-107UR's but more importantly trying to actually find one for sale online, I might have to slightly revise my above opinion. :D

Hey Post,

I tried to locate a SLR-107, but those babies are super RARE! Thats why I grabbed this Tula, I have been waiting a wile to acquire a Krink, especially one from Russia.

The kit is sweet though dude! Problem will be in finding a barrel.

Sal,

I love her! I will wait till the end of time for a compatible Barrel. I know the Barrel is going to be a challenge. I will get everything else together and wait to see what happens with the Barrel. I LOOOVE HER!:wub:

post-22569-055277700 1284931509_thumb.jpg

• Like 1