saiga 10 round in 30 round magazine body

looking for actual saiga 7.62x39 magazine 10/30 meaning 10 rounds in 30 round magazine body for california use please somebody help. will pay extra for this is somebody can convert one for me, want one that will fit without bullet guide send me a pm if u want to work something out

Riflegear dot com has AK 10/30 magazines for California, with a plastic block riveted inside the body. I am not aware of anyone that makes 10/30 Saiga magazines though. You should check with Henderson Defense, perhaps they can take Surefire 30's and downsize them to 10/30s. All in all, you're gonna get raped on price though, figure the Surefires are $30, plus shipping, and they're gonna charge a few bucks, and more shipping, you will likely end up paying over $50 a magazine.

You should really get a bullet guide, and buy standard ten round magazines. Or just buy some Surefire 10's. I know the 10/30s look evil and all, but the reality is, the banana magazine is one of the AK's drawbacks, it gets in the way of prone shooting and it really sucks to use unless it has 30 rounds in it to make up for that. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear though.

- Your fellow ban-stater

well Classy Kalashnikov has a point that really does seem like a pain in the rear and i know a fellow saiga owner who has the real deal not ca legal 30 rounders but just doesnt seem worth the risk i will have another 10 round mag soon which makes 30 and i can shoot those and fast as i can load em, wait or as fast as the ro lets me they wont evan let me double tap without thinking i have full auto capibility? but thanks everybody and i think a will get a bullet guide after i get a bullet button , can i use a standard walmart drill to install one of those guides or what can i use thanks again?

I am not aware of anyone that makes 10/30 Saiga magazines though.

US Palm makes a 10/30 x39 mag.

us palm is that a member or a website?

PM sent.

Forum member BigSal has been testing the 30 round versions, as detailed in this thread:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=58082&st=0&p=549650&hl=palm&fromsearch=1entry549650

Edited by Jim Digriz