What is the substance covering the shipped Saiga 12's ?

Pleas take a look at the thread over in the Main area of Saiga 12. A member has a photos of a S12 from K-VAR that has some sort of sandy appearing substance all over their weapon when they received it from shipping.

If the shipper has fouled up...............contact them and do something about it. If the S12's are not being wrapped to sufficiently protect them during shipping from you to the FFL PLEASE do SOMETHING about it.

Please give us a CLEAR answer as to what this is instead of ........................................................10 seconds of silence to answer the question on the phone.

I have 2 S12's coming from you (K-VAR). It is a lot of money to spend and not really know what my weapons are covered in when I get them.

We are not whining..................we just want a CLEAR answer.

Respectfully

Frosty

Edited by Frosty

All the firearms imported by Arsenal Inc from Russia are covered with this substance. It is a anti moisture agent used to prevent rust while in containers shipped overseas. The fully or partially converted firearms from Arsenal Inc will not have this substance on them do to Arsenal cleaning them prior to do any work on them. This substance can just be wiped off using a soft dry cloth or blown off using compressed air.

If you have any questions please contact us at 702-364-8880. All of our representatives have been briefed on this subject and can offer assistance.

• 4 weeks later...