Threaded Barrels or Threaded Barrel Adaptations?

don't know about the current imports but they did come with external threads that Poly-Choke makes a screw on for, there are Saiga chokes for, and I think Cobra76-two has an adapter for it to take Rem-Chokes. Other than that it's have it threaded to what ever Rem or Win choke system by a smith, SN13 was looking into this a while back. The 1st choice is most likely way cheaper.

Unfortunately mine didn't come with a threaded barrel. I understand this is common with older imports? Thank you for your help!

I have another question. Has anyone heard of rifled barrels for these or anyone having adapted a rifled barrel from another maker to work with the Saiga 20?

due to the lower quantity of the 20s imported there hasn't been much done on after market items / barrels that I've read about. with a bucket of money all things are possible with a talented gunsmith but the cost and time would be way over what the results would be worth in my book anyway. it's my understanding they make some pretty good slugs that give some fine performance out of a plain barrel.