MY TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T. Testing

",,,,Those of Us,,,," includes everyone that is using it or is considering using it.

You can try it for yourself and make your own assessment,,,,,,then if you don't like it, don't use it. If you don't want to buy one and try it,,,,,,that's your call. Comparing his spelling to his product is just silly.

No, it's a little thing called context.

You see, when you use the context of what I originally said when I said "us" (context is the way the word is used, and can be derived from the words put around the word in question) I said those of us who depend on our weapons with our lives.

I know that I'm not the only person who pats my dear S-12 before I attempt to enter slumber, so that means that if I'm not the only one who uses an S-12 for home defense (among other weapons) then that would permit the use of the word "us". If you do not wish to be included, fine, don't be. I don't care.

I might try the plug for myself, to make my own assessment however, I have no need for it right now so it would be silly to purchase it at this time. I gotta wonder about proper quality control though, you know, that whole attention to detail thing?

Still waiting for you to explain where I was calling people names...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Ammo... Remington 2 3/4" 1200fps, 8 shot Value Pack Winchester 2 3/4" 1200fps, 8 shot Universal Pack Federal 2 3/4" 1200fps, 7 1/2 shot Value Pack Winchester 2 3/4" Super X, 9 pellet 00 B

I fixed the audio a bit more, upped the video quality to HD and fixed some stupid mistakes in the credits.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMqxQXupcI4     BTW, I would not put country music in a

Posted Images

ok, that's downright funny. I have to admit that I've seen Bridis's name numerous times and always read it as birdis. IIRC he used to have a bird/creature in his avatar so I think my brain saw "bird" in his name. Weird, it's like an optical illusion. And no, I'm not dislecksick.

YMMV.

Shot mine today. I'm running a Bullpupped, two port "Vodka Special" with a LimbSaver pad, so I had to tune the plug down a turn and a half, but it runs the 1200fps steel shot just fine. I shot some 00Buck(1290fps), Slugs(1700fps) and a couple Magnum Slugs(1760fps) and a Sabot slug(1850fps) without a hitch. Not sure if the bolt carrier hit the rear trunion or not, maybe, but I did notice that the recoil seemed significanty lower than usual with those rounds. Also the low fps hulls landed within about 2' of me and the high fps hulls landed about 6-7' away. Usually the Magnums land 12'+. Maybe being "undergassed" has it's advantages?

Will try more High FPS rounds(Slugs/Magnum and Sabots) later this week.

Maybe with some tape on the trunion.

Regardless, it was a blast to shoot. It also now allows me to do a full barrel length Bullpup Stock with the plug and laser hidden under a removeable shroud/rail. :super:

if its a One Gun Test makes or breaks it. Here is a ONE Gun Review.

What I am trying to say, is the Auto Plug is working great, it is allready highly tested. Birdis Test is more I would say one persons experience and his personal review. which I like, the time and effort he put into it, however it is simply one review.

Lysdexia much?

The man's screen name is BRIDIS not birdis, at first I thought it was a simple mistake but this is the third or fourth time you've called him that and in more than one thread.

Just to let you know, that kind of attention to detail can make or break you when it comes to sales to those of us who might be installing your product in a weapon we might trust our lives to...

No not really.

Just speaking for my self, but I don't sweat such minutia.

New Video is up... Check it out.

Again with the obnoxious "music". :ded:

Turn the sound down and read the subtitles, FFS. Not everyone is going to enjoy the same music. What would you prefer? Maybe I could produce a special video just for you.<_<

Bridis, great videos and thanks for the test. I also fall in with the "don't like the music" crowd. If you must have the music, then turn it down so we can hear what you are saying and hear the gun fire. IMHO the Saiga 12 sounds better than any Limp Bizkit or kid Rock!! :killer:

OK, I wouldn't have brought it up, but as long as we're talking about the music I guess I don't see the point in having it in this kind of video. True, not everyone likes the same kind of music but I don't think anyone would be offended or disappointed if there were none at all It's your video and you can do what you want. I appreciate the effort and I'll still watch them.

I found the videos to be a complete bore without music. So I think the music is definitely needed. In the second video I turned the music down a bit more so everyone could hear me speaking and the gun fire better. But there's no way to predict what music everyone will enjoy.

I am going to be producing a 3 rd and final video of the day's events. This video will contain some of the out takes, bloopers and shooting fun. This video will require a sound bed of 3 to 4 songs. Since I obviously have a shit taste for music, I am taking requests.;)

Please post up.

Edited by Bridis

I am going to be producing a 3 rd and final video of the day's events. This video will contain some of the out takes, bloopers and shooting fun. This video will require a sound bed of 3 to 4 songs. Since I obviously have a shit taste for music, I am taking requests.;)

Please post up.

How 'bout "Dazed and Confused," will only take one song and you'll have at least one that likes it. :sorcerer:

Please post up.

I appreciated the Video and the Music; Thanks Bro, and keep up the good work. :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :killer::super:

Johnny cash/NIN Hurt? Saliva: Click click BOOM Body Count: Copkiller, Ice-t: Pain, Godsmack: Alone or just about anything from The Bloodhound Gang. Just thinking out loud....

Sorry, Chowder. You seem to have the same shit taste in music that I have. :haha:

Please post up.

Heaven shall burn -

- Endzeit

Perhaps? Or is my taste in music even worse :lolol:

Edited by KillDozer

Please post up.

Heaven shall burn -

- Endzeit

I'm diggn' the music. But all the Cookie Monster is even a bit too much for me. :sadam:

Please post up.

Heaven shall burn -

- Endzeit

I'm diggn' the music. But all the Cookie Monster is even a bit too much for me. :sadam:

In that case, you should try dethklok... :lolol: