2010 Pumpkin Shoot at the Pit.

• 2 weeks later...

Set the date and I'll try.......I'm hoping to deliver an AOW by then......or at least bring it up to introduce it to it's new daddy.......:zorro:

I been trying to get jake out to the pit the last three years!!!

Set the date and I'll try.......I'm hoping to deliver an AOW by then......or at least bring it up to introduce it to it's new daddy.......:zorro:

Didn't know Brian was expecting. LOL

Brian's not.. Jake is....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused...

Most of the shoots, I bring a small grill, cook on the firing line.. and then shoot up the grill when we are done....

Anyone have any other requests ??

Other than the Beast and the Walther P-22 with suppressor, nope. :rolleyes: Well, maybe if you still have that Bushmaster pistol. LOL

Does that suppressor fit 1/2 x 28 threads? I have a Ruger 77/22 in 22LR with a threaded barrel that I might like to try that with, if possible.

Corbin

Edited by Corbin

Anyone have any other requests ??

Other than the Beast and the Walther P-22 with suppressor, nope. :rolleyes: Well, maybe if you still have that Bushmaster pistol. LOL

Does that suppressor fit 1/2 x 28 threads? I have a Ruger 77/22 in 22LR with a threaded barrel that I might like to try that with, if possible.

Corbin

I'll have several models of suppressors for 1/2 x 28 threads and the 12 ga..

That old Bushmaster pistol is gone

But I'll have AOWs............

Might bring that Krink, if nobody gives it to the pizza guy to shoot...................:lolol:

Hey, anyone have a stash of 30 carbine ammo they want to burn up ?

In a 11 inch underfolder M-2 kinda way.....?

Just uncovered a couple boxes of parts and pieces...............M1 and FAL stuff...........might knock something together to bring.

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up a bunch of 7.62x39 ammo for the shoot. I don't have a Saiga in that caliber, but hopefully Tom or someone else will have one. I just have my Draco, which I should be bringing.

Oh, my brother has about 100 rounds of 30 carbine hollow points, but I'm not sure if he'd want to shoot them or not. He's trying to sell them for $10 a box of 50.

Corbin

I talked with Mike D yesterday... Looks like he's coming out for the fun!!!

On Sight Gun store crew from flint will be stopping out with ammo as well!!!