2010 Pumpkin Shoot at the Pit.

If we don't do a grill/pizza thing, what about just going out to eat later? It'd be cool to just hang out with folks from the forum.

Definitely need a group photo.

EDIT......

On a side note, would folks be interested in possibly doing a "swap meet" kinda thing where you bring your extra muzzle break, stock, etc and see if anyone wants to trade/buy it?

If so, should we make a list of what we have/want and should it even be in this thread or should we make a new one?

Edited by Corbin

I'll be bringing Brians new adoptee.......to introduce them.

Anyone have any other requests ??

Glock 18.....Love, want, must have, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corbin-Watcha got?

Edited by YARP

OK rumor has it that Sheridan Arms FA shoot and the 1919 forum shoot are the same day AND at the pit......

Anyone want to get there early and carve out some firing line real estate???

OK rumor has it that Sheridan Arms FA shoot and the 1919 forum shoot are the same day AND at the pit......

Anyone want to get there early and carve out some firing line real estate???

LOL! Oh this going to be goooood!

Corbin-Watcha got?

Let's see.......

A brand new Chaos Warthog with indexing nut......

Probably a Tapco AK stock or 2, maybe some AK grips......

I think a S-12 forearm with vert grip.......

Still got that 2 power red dot scope LNIB

Oh, and a Pro Mag for a 223 AK.

I'll have to look.

Edited by Corbin

I'm hoping to make it, depending on if I can get the furnace repaired today....................:cryss:

Anyway, if I come , watch for the Yankee " Abuser."............

Remington pump.......12 ga...3 1/2 inch chamber..... Model 887, (2nd pic)

post-2142-0-22159800-1288982239_thumb.jpg

post-2142-0-89530900-1288982270_thumb.jpg

But, Lorie will cry if she don't get to give ya a hug, Tom!:angel:

Well in that case I'll be leaving in the next 10 minutes.......................Still ain't got the furnace fixed.........ahh well, just like in the old days, I'll leave the water on a drip......

I got a small grill and about 24 hotdogs, 5 2 liters and some chips...

I did not secure to many pumpkins..... icon_sad.gif

I'll get there around 10:30

I'll be there no later than noon. Bringing the S-12 and a bunch of 7.62x39 AK mags. Might bring the Draco too, but we'll see. Oh, and a Ruger 77/22 bolt action threaded for one of Tom's suppressors. Even picked up some sub sonic ammo.

I was going to bring the my SP1 in an M4 config, but I'm not sure there will be room.

My son and I had a great time. He is still talking about how much fun it was shooting the automatics. It was good to finally meet some of the Saiga brethren in person. We'll have to do it again next year although I don't know if I could come up with that many pumpkins again.

My son and I had a great time. He is still talking about how much fun it was shooting the automatics. It was good to finally meet some of the Saiga brethren in person. We'll have to do it again next year although I don't know if I could come up with that many pumpkins again.

I had an option to get a pallet of pumpkins this year...if it happens again next year I can score that...Thanks wolverine, not sure if I met you or your son, the FA was a blast and the pumpkin launcher was interesting.

Hey, another good shoot.

Always glad to meet people, talk guns and shoot "stuff"

And Dinzag got to meet his next addition to the family, and prove that you can hit a pumpkin at 75 yds with an 8 inch 12 ga. AOW with slugs.......

I hope someone got a vid of Drew being the test mule for the new Rem 887 pistol grip only 3 1/2 inch "Abuser".......As far as I know he is the first to fire one with a full 3 1/2 load of buckshot................He must be the first to shoot one, as I was the first to build it, and I wouldn't shoot the damn thing..........:smoke:

A special thanks to Corbin, as I was running on a few hours of sleep in the car, he did a fine job of playing "show and tell" doing demo's and instructing folks on the weapons. I meant to leave a bottle of home-made "Bore Cleaner" from the hills here and left it in the vehicle........:unsure: , but I'll bring another qt next time.

Another great shoot..............

A special thanks to Corbin, as I was running on a few hours of sleep in the car, he did a fine job of playing "show and tell" doing demo's and instructing folks on the weapons.

To say it was my pleasure would be a gross understatement. I wish you and Vicki could have joined us for dinner. I understand your need to get back on the road though.