Chaos Rails for 7.62x39?

I know in the other thread it was mentioned these may come out for different calibers. Does that look like something that could happen in the near future or some time from now? I think this would be great on the 308s...

Answered in other thread thanks!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cameron,   I plan to reintroduce the Tromix Rifle lineup that was discontinued a couple of years ago and I need some sort of cool-ass hand guard for it. CSS built the correct heigth HK front sight

I've been looking at the Chaos Tri and Quad rails for awhile now and I've love to get one to replace my SGM Tri-rail, which is nice but kind of ugly and doesn't work well with most of my foregrips and

UTG Saiga rifle quads don't count as 922r compliant parts. We sell more Saiga rifle UTG quads than UTG S12 Quads. If you build it, they will sell.....  

Posted Images

I know in the other thread it was mentioned these may come out for different calibers. Does that look like something that could happen in the near future or some time from now? I think this would be great on the 308s...

We are looking at the .308 hard.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

How about a full length top rail so you could add different sites setups with or without scopes or red dots.(like on ARs the top rail) Like a cross between the all mighty Titan and the Ultimak gas tube rail. Would it work and be strong enough. If it hook around the gas tube then went back pined into the rear site base and mounted like the Titan at the rear.I have tried to get something done on a few Ideas here in Vermont but all the shops run at gun work for some reason.

I know alot of guys just want a top rail for rifles??

+1

post-27155-0-00601500-1316477852_thumb.jpg

I want a full on Titan for my 308 and 5.45 I like them all to match my s12s. Same setup makes things easier

I was hoping for something along the lines of the S12 extended rail - something that covers the entire gas tube at least, and preferrably comes back over the receiver a bit.

Might have to revisit hacking up a solution to get a S12 extended rail onto my 5.45, because I don't know that I can wait.. and no one is doing full length rails on the AK.

I want a full on Titan for my 308 and 5.45 I like them all to match my s12s. Same setup makes things easier

I was hoping for something along the lines of the S12 extended rail - something that covers the entire gas tube at least, and preferrably comes back over the receiver a bit.

Might have to revisit hacking up a solution to get a S12 extended rail onto my 5.45, because I don't know that I can wait.. and no one is doing full length rails on the AK.

We are going to be manufacturing a rear matching piece that will turn these into AK Titan rails. We just had to get these out there first.

• Like 1

We build these in pairs, as far as fitting .223 not sure yet, but I'm thinking maybe with a new bracket, we are still waiting on this batch to get out and get some feed back.

We are going to be manufacturing a rear matching piece that will turn these into AK Titan rails. We just had to get these out there first.

Will your Titan setup for AK's rifles cover the factory rear sight? I sure hope so. The sight radius suck ass in my opinion. It would be nice to be able to put a pin through the Titan rail were the sight leaf hooks into its base. I was thinking this anchoring point would make for a more solid base for the hindged dustcover?

Edited by ARMOR
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There will a seperate piece all together. We haven't set a date yet but they will be on the drawing board before the end of the year.

Please keep us side folder folks in mind, as we don't have that rear tang flange anymore.

Not all of us. :) Polish, East German and Romanian "wire" side folders use the fixed stock rear tang. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...