Chaos Rails for 7.62x39?

We are going to be manufacturing a rear matching piece that will turn these into AK Titan rails. We just had to get these out there first.

Been awhile since I checked the forums, but thinking about upgrading the 7.62 quad rail to a titan rail makes me drool.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cameron,   I plan to reintroduce the Tromix Rifle lineup that was discontinued a couple of years ago and I need some sort of cool-ass hand guard for it. CSS built the correct heigth HK front sight

I've been looking at the Chaos Tri and Quad rails for awhile now and I've love to get one to replace my SGM Tri-rail, which is nice but kind of ugly and doesn't work well with most of my foregrips and

UTG Saiga rifle quads don't count as 922r compliant parts. We sell more Saiga rifle UTG quads than UTG S12 Quads. If you build it, they will sell.....  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The tool up for this project is crazy as we are tooling for mass production. I placed 5 machines on the floor just for this product. We are in the patent process as well, it's coming guys, it's coming.

I just bought a stock Saiga rifle in 7.62x39 brand new a week ago, and am looking into converting it to a point where it will be 922r compliant. I really like the design of the CHAOS quad rail, because I would not need to buy a new gas tube or extra mounting materials, besides the fact that it looks sweet, practical and durable.

My question is: will I still be able to use my original iron sights without modification if I were to buy and install the CHAOS quad rail?

Thank you very much in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

i just bought one of these but it didn't come with instructions on how to install i have it on there now. but i just want to make sure i didnt miss a step cameron could i get some instructions emailed or pmed to me?

awesome quad rail BTW!!!!! i was trying to hold out for the titan but couldn't take it anymore

Edited by smeeg
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...