Glock 20 10mm Wild Hog Kill

:up:

A friend of mine and I were debating just this last night! He said it might, I said it should.

I just picked up a 20SF and have some rounds loaded up for it ready to go, I'm just waiting to hear back from Lone Wolf, chamber mouth (I think that's what it is called) is too sharp and causing FTF's 90+% of the time. I've wanted a 10mm for years, the suspense is killing me!!!

That was a pretty good shot too.

I haev often wondered how my .40 would do against hogs. But I can never bring myself to take it. Some thing about the .45 just makes me feel safer. :killer:

I imagine since it has more velocity it would penetrate deeper then your .45, but apples to oranges from those distances (the ones in the video) it probably wouldn't make a difference.

My question is Why in the hell didn't that guy take some more shots? he hits one pig and just stares at the rest? I couldn't even control myself in that situation! The whole time all I'd be thinking is BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! yeah well you get the idea....

well to be fair he was filming also. as well as shooting leftie, unless of course he is a leftie

There's a difference? LOL! just joshin, but seriously though if that was me I think I'd set the camera down or give it to the other guy.... "hold this while I show ya how a man does it gramps!"