Original Russian Saiga replacement parts now available. Fuck yeah.

E-mail from K-Var last night...

Now available for the first time in the US, Brand New Original Russian Replacement Parts, for your Saiga Rifles.

K-Var Corp Now has the following items available for immediate shipment;

bolt carrier assemblies, bolt head assemblies (for 5.56, 7.62, and 5.45 calibers), gas tubes, rear sight blocks, extractors, gas chambers, top covers, recoil springs, and lower handguard retainers.

These are all must have items for anyone with a Russian AK.

Don't settle for sub-par components on your authentic Russian Firearms.

AK-046R.jpg

AK-057R_TMB.png AK-080R_tmb.png AK-557R_tmb-01.png t_17130.jpg AK-336R_tmb.png AK-338R_tmb.png AK-339R_TMB.png AK-346R_tmb.jpg

Available in our Section!

• Like 1

You could pretty much buy a brand new spare rifle for the cost of the spare parts at those prices.

New rifle = roughly $300

Just for a spare bolt, carrier, top cover, recoil spring assembly and gas tube it's $262

Hopefully the prices go down a bit. I wouldn't mind having those spare parts, but not at those prices. Nice to see they're becoming available after all these years, though.

• Like 1

I ordered like $180 worth of parts - the ones that are not interchangeable with all the standard AKMs out there. I think that the cheapest I could get a new S7.62, after shipping and FFL transfer fee, would be like $360. Plus, I wouldn't get a handguard retainer with that. Also, the receiver cover that they are selling is the true AK-100 series cover (like they have on SGL21's) and not the sporter Saiga cover.

I ordered like $180 worth of parts - the ones that are not interchangeable with all the standard AKMs out there. I think that the cheapest I could get a new S7.62, after shipping and FFL transfer fee, would be like $360. Plus, I wouldn't get a handguard retainer with that. Also, the receiver cover that they are selling is the true AK-100 series cover (like they have on SGL21's) and not the sporter Saiga cover.

What's the difference in top covers? I thought it looked like the same one on factory Saigas, but I don't have my 7.62 sitting right here to compare

AK-346R.jpg

AK-346R_img002.jpg

What's the difference in top covers? I thought it looked like the same one on factory Saigas, but I don't have my 7.62 sitting right here to compare

AK-346R.jpg

AK-346R_img002.jpg

That extra ridge on the bottom.