Mossberg style/barrett style muzzle break for S12?

Does ANYONE make a muzzle brake like this that would/could/does fit on an S12?

My link

If so, would it be very effective on a Saiga 12 anyway? I know Mossbeerg installs them on a lot of their shotguns but I'm looking to put something with top notch recoil technology on my S12 and I considered the Tromix Monster Break but it's 5.8" OAL. Hoping for somethign a bit shorter liek this if it is possible? :super:

My link

If so, would it be very effective on a Saiga 12 anyway? I know Mossbeerg installs them on a lot of their shotguns but I'm looking to put something with top notch recoil technology on my S12 and I considered the Tromix Monster Break but it's 5.8" OAL. Hoping for somethign a bit shorter liek this if it is possible? :super:

JTE (sold by CSS) makes a 4" brake I like very well and have used on some of my builds. For felt recoil reduction, the Tromix brake is just about unbeatable.

The Mossberg brake looks like two S12 mid barrel brakes mounted toward the end of the barrel. I'm just sayin'....

My link

JTE (sold by CSS) makes a 4" brake I like very well and have used on some of my builds. For felt recoil reduction, the Tromix brake is just about unbeatable.

The Mossberg brake looks like two S12 mid barrel brakes mounted toward the end of the barrel. I'm just sayin'....

Yes but those are, as you said mid barrel mounted (Firebird Precision) and not made for your muzzle at all and i'm talking about a muzzle break. I haven't been able to find anythign better than Tromix's Monster.

Spill the beans already saigatech! WTF is that wheretf do procure one?

Please guys I'm not a business member on this forum.

Thanks for the great comments!!

You don't have to be a business member to refer us in the right direction... what's the proper name for that specific model of muzzle brake or the maker or whoe we can talk to or something. Out of the love for the S12, give us something...

You don't have to be a business member to refer us in the right direction... what's the proper name for that specific model of muzzle brake or the maker or whoe we can talk to or something. Out of the love for the S12, give us something...

I believe he means that he made it, and selling by non-business members is apparently a no-no...

I believe he means that he made it, and selling by non-business members is apparently a no-no...

word

• 2 years later...
attachicon.gifDSCF2424.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCF2423.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCF2421.JPG

I got huge wood over this gun. I dig the two tone. How come none of you guys live near me? I need to get working on the simple conversion. I'm no stranger to working with steel and did some polish/profile work on my bolt. While I followed Pauly and Cobras pics, I saved some material, so that when I get back to work and making money again I can send it to one of them to take it down to proven specs. Firing pretty damn good now though.

The pic of Mossberg Road Blocker MB similar to Barrett .50 MB that is used by Jerry Mickulek on his shotgun.

Mossberg_Roadblocker_muzzle_brake_barrel

Mossberg%2520Roadblocker%25201.jpg

IMHO this MB can be easily adapted for Saiga-12.

I don't know why US Saiga-12 gun parts makers still doesn't make MB for Saiga-12 base on these idea.

The pic of MB based on idea that used by Mosberg and Barrett, and modified by Russian shooters, making MBC instead of pure MB.

%25D0%2594%25D0%25A2%25D0%259A%2520%2528

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I used the US-made version of the VEPR-12 brake sold by Carolina Shooters Supply. I bought it mainly because it looks bad-ass. After using it I found that it actually works! I can rip-off five shots in a row with almost no muzzle rise. Prior to that, the gun would continue to rise with each shot. I can certainly feel the air blowing past my face now with that brake. ANyone standing to the side of me (like an RO) also gets to feel the concusion. Made the gun sound much louder.