Bullshit quotient has exceeded safe levels...

My Bullshit levels have just about maxed out. Premenstrual Tom is on the loose, and I may dig my old sledge hammer handle out of the gun rack of my 1970 pickup truck and turn into Sgt Psycho Tom and head for Martinsville...............and the NFA branch...........Not a good day to dick with me..........

"..................... I may dig my old sledge hammer handle out of the gun rack of my 1970 pickup truck and turn into Sgt Psycho Tom and head for Martinsville...............and the NFA branch..........."

Just make sure somebody has the video camera rolling. :super:

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear the crap is raining there. It's never fun.

On a happier note, the date for the Lapeer machine gun pumpkin shoot is Saturday November 6th. Starting time is around 11am and finish whenever. Hopefully we'll see you there again. My gal really enjoyed shooting the suppressed 22 pistol.

Edited by Corbin

Nov 6th.........................that sounds like a plan.........I'll try to make it till then for some therapy...

Oh, and who was it that had some "Skeet kittens" in his garage.............................................:devil:

Nov 6th.........................that sounds like a plan.........I'll try to make it till then for some therapy...

Oh, and who was it that had some "Skeet kittens" in his garage.............................................:devil:

I may have to crash that party.......;)

Some daze are just like this.........

4607d3a3daa8ed12f2a56e364d05a5a5.gif

Man that cracked me up. What was he thinking?

At first he was thinking... "Look at me guys... I'm cool. Look what I can do. I can startle a dumb animal"

Shortly thereafter he was thinking... "Am I paralleled???" then; "I hope the girls can't tell that I pissed & shit myself simultaneously".

At first he was thinking... "Look at me guys... I'm cool. Look what I can do. I can startle a dumb animal"

Shortly thereafter he was thinking... "Am I paralleled???" then; "I hope the girls can't tell that I pissed & shit myself simultaneously".

Horse shoulda put a little more ooomph into it and kicked him clean out of the gene pool.

• Like 1

Horse shoulda put a little more ooomph into it and kicked him clean out of the gene pool.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man "Am I paralleled?" cracked me up.

Nalioth, I couldn't agree with you more.