Were can I get this?

They will fit, You just have to do a little streching. I have one on my SVD, just use a little soap and water and it will go on. After a couple of months it will form itself to the stock. One note: they are pretty wide, so the ACE stock might not fold and lock properly.

The recoil pads that are available look like they work fine, and I don't want to be critical because it is great that there are forum members who want to help other guys out, but please look at the recoil pad that the guy wants, you know, the totally cool one that you can't get:

post-1629-1116378109_thumb.jpg :super:

and now look at the one that you can get:

post-1629-1116378150.jpg :eek:

It looks like a knee pad for roller skating or something. Not cool.

The point is, why is all of the cool stuff completely unavailable? I know that there are customers waiting for it.

The recoil pads that are available look like they work fine, and I don't want to be critical because it is great that there are forum members who want to help other guys out, but please look at the recoil pad that the guy wants, you know, the totally cool one that you can't get:

post-1629-1116378109_thumb.jpg :super:

and now look at the one that you can get:

post-1629-1116378150.jpg  :eek:

It looks like a knee pad for roller skating or something.  Not cool.

The point is, why is all of the cool stuff completely unavailable?  I know that there are customers waiting for it.

Those are the same pads.

Yeah, they do clean up nice like the first pic.

They will fot on an ACE stock, but look like crap on them to me.

I would just go with a pad from ACE. They were made specifically for the stock, and help keep it from looking like a complete franken fuck of a gun by having parts from almost every country on it.

You can still fold the ACE with it on as well. My ACE leaves enough clearence between the stock and the receiver for it to work.

IJ

BTW, I have a first-generation ACE which is actually a SAW stock mated to the ACE block. I'm planning on getting one of these because the stock ACE pad won't fit the SAW stock.

Yeah, they do clean up nice like the first pic.

They will fot on an ACE stock, but look like crap on them to me.

I would just go with a pad from ACE. They were made specifically for the stock, and help keep it from looking like a complete franken fuck of a gun by having parts from almost every country on it.

You can still fold the ACE with it on as well. My ACE leaves enough clearence between the stock and the receiver for it to work.

IJ