How bad have you been "bitten" by Saiga's?

Mullet Man-

Thanks for the feedback on slug accuracy. We just committed to our first ever South Texas Pig Hunt later this Spring. The primary gun for me will be my S-12 with slugs. I have fired 60-75 rounds over the winter at targets and milk-jugs, but now must get in some real serious target shooting to be ready for the Pig-Shoot. I'll have the S-12. My friend will have one of the Cowboy 44 magnums, and my 13 year old grandson will have a 20 ga pump with slugs. Blind hunting as we don't do well chasing pigs in the woods.

• 4 weeks later...

Started with a s12 I bought when my uncle bought a s20, needless to say....I've just put a 5.45x39 on layaway to complete my Saiga family.....12,20,410,7.62,.223,5.45,.308....now just need to mod these one at a time....and be legal beagle...well....you know!! reliability is the key, AK is the shit!!! Just ask Will@Red Jacket!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well added another x39 Saiga to the family.

Found a 93 import with a 20" barrel.

Nothing special for most of you,but for me in NY

IT'S PRE-BAN!!!!

Already have a russian poly folder waiting to go on her.

Just need to pick her up at the shop.

I have the x39, and I am itching for more all the time. It hurts to see good deals on 308's, 12's, 5.45's, 223, etc and not have the money for them. As a young person however, being already bitten by the Saiga bug, I will easily have probably one of each by the age of 30, along with a few other Russian pieces of art. :P

• 2 months later...

Took out my newly converted S12 for its second maiden voyage, after a failed attempt on its first with FTE's lol But problem was solved with a reduced power recoil spring and now I'm in love! Have an IZ-107 and now want a IZ-109 or a SBS Saiga 12 :lolol:

Want to say thank you to the Saiga forum for all the educational information and inspiration! As well as CSS for supplying not only my S12 @ an awesome price before the possible ban but all the parts that made it functionally sound and beautiful!

• 1 month later...

not to bad yeat

first was the 223

then this week i have comeing a 7.62 and a s12

so 3 in two mounth is not that bad for me.

now if you wher asking how bad my 22 and 1911 habit is then i need some help

Edited by DonV
  • 5 months later...