WTS/WTT: pistol grip, stock and handguard

Both SPFUp for sale or trade is my wood stock, red bakelite grip and handguard of of my Saiga 12. I am looking to make it an EBW (Evil Black Weapon haha) and this stuff has got to go. The grip is very nice and matches the stock very well. I sanded the stock down and stained it with Cabots red chestnut and then sprayed a couple coats of clear over it to make it shine. I also have a matching lower handguard I am throwing in for free to go with the stock and grip. The lower has also been sanded and stained but not cleared yet as I did not use it on my gun. I did grind the inside down to accomodate the larger barrel of the S12 so should be good to go with a Dinzag lower handguard retainer. I will clear it if you want also. I am also selling my tapco galil handguard and Tromix handguard bracket. I did cut the handguard down so it looks a little better and is not so high. here are some pics of the items and of them installed so you know what they look like on a gun. I am asking $40 shipped for the stock and grip with upper handguard (**SPF**) and $35 shipped for the Galil handguard and bracket (**SPF**). I take trades just show me what you have to offer.

sdc10122b.jpg

sdc10119y.jpg

sdc10120t.jpg

SPF

sdc10121k.jpg

Installed

sdc12482s.jpg

sdc12345.jpg

sdc10046w.jpg

Edited by AZ-DAVE-IZ109
  • Chatbox

Load More