Chaos October rail shipment

Got mine Saturday, they look great and are well made. I have a couple problems though, although minor. The screw that holds the rear dial on to the base is a tad long. It sticks out the bottom of the base enough to keep it from sitting flat on the rail. A file should fix that np. My other problem is the front blade is to short. At 25 yards its going to be about 10" to high on setting 1. I will have to see at what range it lines up at. The only way I could fix it is to get a higher post or take some off my gas block so it raises the rail. What range is the norm to sight your shotgun in at? Should #1 be at 50 yards?

Got mine Saturday, they look great and are well made. I have a couple problems though, although minor. The screw that holds the rear dial on to the base is a tad long. It sticks out the bottom of the base enough to keep it from sitting flat on the rail. A file should fix that np. My other problem is the front blade is to short. At 25 yards its going to be about 10" to high on setting 1. I will have to see at what range it lines up at. The only way I could fix it is to get a higher post or take some off my gas block so it raises the rail. What range is the norm to sight your shotgun in at? Should #1 be at 50 yards?

I use setting 1 for everything at 25 yards and below. What rounds were you using? Certain slug rounds have me aiming a hair lower on the target for it to have a proper POI. Those 1800fps Remingtons, Estates, etc.

Buck/birdshot of course hit POA on setting 1 for me at 25 yds. I do not own a choke, and all shots were standing. Anything on a 1 1/2ft wide piece of cardboard is pretty much going to be hit.

The furthest I shot that day was about 30 yards with slugs. Was dead on with setting 2 and had to mess around with the POA for setting 1. Didn't take long though, a few slugs is all. That being said it was my first time using the Chaos or any other HK style sights. Next time I head to the range I'll play around the 50yd mark.

Also keep in mind that if you're using rifled slugs, their BC is fucking terrible. Fun as tits though. :)

--tl;dr-- Both settings 1 and 2 work 30 yards and under for me.

[

Got an email that it was supposed to ship on friday 22nd. Still waiting on the tracking number but hoping to see it by the end of the week.

Said they would ship on Friday and it showed up today. Top notch customer service as always. One more reason why it is worth the wait for anything Cameron makes.

All back orders have shipped. If you have not received tracking info on you're on back order, email us at www.support@chaosus.com You can also call our customer service # 812 550 5197, thanks.
Still haven't got my shipment notice, sent you an email.

Got my top rail/sights today. Stunning work. It's nice to see old fashioned American craftsmanship. Really looking forward to shooting it.

Again, great work, Cameron.