Wow been gone for a couple years!? Back now, boy forum looks diffe

Hey all ,I just got back on and hope be on more regularly..... was not even sure if I could still log in.

I see the old guard are still here, G3,Dinzag,Gunrunner,etc... hop all of you guys are doing well or better!

Now that we can get S12's into this worthless ass libtard broken state-PRKali- I am back to snoop on all your guys new stuff and hopefully I can get another S12.....

Since I have been gone I have rewelded a Bren, Making a CETME 'K'(like a HK51)-but still have a ways to go,not sure if it will run....and working on a couple other items...

Anyway it is great to see the site still going ! See you around the forum...off to browsing..!! YYYYYYEEHHHAAWWW!!!

You and I were gone simultaneously(I just logged back in a week or so ago).

Good to see you posting none the less :)

I was wondering what happened to you. You ever get around to testing those vortex scopes?

Welcome back to the both of you.

LOL!

If i recall correctly he did, but never documented it well, it survived everything except the heat sitting on top of the ultimak mount.

I'm so happy some of our older members are back

LOL!

If i recall correctly he did, but never documented it well, it survived everything except the heat sitting on top of the ultimak mount.

Really? Ok that's good to know. Thanks!

That is correct, the sight dies when it gets hot, not permanently but no telling if it will die at 110rds or 360rds so it is not a reliable optic on an Ultimak.It survived being whacked with a rawhide mallet over and over again, it survived freezing and the whole time this thing never lost zero but enough heat will make the reticule shut off before the battery reaches it's thermal failure point.

My Aimpoint will run and retain zero until the moment the battery reaches thermal failure every time without exception and when I pop in a fresh battery it's back on in an instant.

LOL!

Really? Ok that's good to know. Thanks!

That is correct, the sight dies when it gets hot, not permanently but no telling if it will die at 110rds or 360rds so it is not a reliable optic on an Ultimak.It survived being whacked with a rawhide mallet over and over again, it survived freezing and the whole time this thing never lost zero but enough heat will make the reticule shut off before the battery reaches it's thermal failure point.

My Aimpoint will run and retain zero until the moment the battery reaches thermal failure every time without exception and when I pop in a fresh battery it's back on in an instant.

I just plan on not mounting mine on the gas tube...