Arsenal's CEO's response to harry reid letter

Mr. Barsoumian writes an articulate letter.

It's not easy to see the fine threads that connect the polititians to the industry. While Reid wears the D, we all know that isn't necessarily the anti-gun banner.

For instance, the Ohio Governor is a Dem, and he's got the NRA endorsement over the Republican candidate in the Nov. election.

Our Dem governer has cleaned up the CCW laws and gets great credit for that. The fact that Obama was stumping for him, makes me queasey.

Politics is like wrestling in a grease pit. Even if you win, you feel slimey.

• Like 3

I would like to know. If it was in your option. Who would you guys vote for? Considering the options.

Seeing all of the things harry has had his hands in, I would easily call Angle the lesser of the two evils. She would get my vote if I were in that area.

• Like 2

I would like to know. If it was in your option. Who would you guys vote for? Considering the options.

Seeing all of the things harry has had his hands in, I would easily call Angle the lesser of the two evils. She would get my vote if I were in that area.

... there are more than two people running in the race.... That being said, Id still vote for Harry over the loony-tunes they have running against him. By the way, I am still placing large orders with K-Var.

• Like 1

... there are more than two people running in the race.... That being said, Id still vote for Harry over the loony-tunes they have running against him. By the way, I am still placing large orders with K-Var.

Although Kvar has let me down in some areas. :cryss: Its good to see some actually respond, although its not who I was actually curious to see a response from. I would love to see how some would vote that are very quick to flame. :smoke: But as we all see they lay silent.

• Like 1