How many S-12 mags is enough?

Under extreme fire you should have enough magazines to hold off the Zombies while your wife already reloaded two 20 round Drums, and started loading the third Drum. If you run out of Mags or Drums before the wife reloads, you need to buy more. So get in the back yard with the wife and start pumping out some Ammo. big_smile.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This many.... after I sold off some 5 rounders.  

Damn, I'm a lame ass. One MD20, two 10rd's, one 5rd. My goal is 2 of everything: MD20, 12rd drum, 12rd stick, 10rd, 8rd, 5rd, 2rd. Noah's arc of mags.

yes. good. now join me in the darkside and aquire a psl. now feel the hate flow through you....

Posted Images

Under extreme fire you should have enough magazines to hold off the Zombies while your wife already reloaded two 20 round Drums, and started loading the third Drum. If you run out of Mags or Drums before the wife reloads, you need to buy more. So get in the back yard with the wife and start pumping out some Ammo. big_smile.gif

I'm not sure if that's possible. I can't even load an MD-20 in five seconds, so how could I even begin to ask the wife to try to do the same? I was thinking about this at work the other day while wiring up some lights, and you'd need two people for support for every one person with an S-12, and ten round stick mags since they are much easier to load...

We need someone to not only create a belt-fed set up, but an easily installed belt-fed modification to the S-12...

I'm not sure if that's possible. I can't even load an MD-20 in five seconds, so how could I even begin to ask the wife to try to do the same? I was thinking about this at work the other day while wiring up some lights, and you'd need two people for support for every one person with an S-12, and ten round stick mags since they are much easier to load...

We need someone to not only create a belt-fed set up, but an easily installed belt-fed modification to the S-12...

Great, now I'll be thinking about this all night. I've actually got half the idea worked out in my head.

Belt fed would be great with a Backpack loaded down with the Belt of shells. Start out with three 20 round drums, one in the Gun two drop leg pouch left and right, 10 ten round Stick mags on your vest, your support person carrying the same with a Pack full of rounds. Yes Stick mags would be faster to load. Support person carries two handguns for emergencies.

Belt fed would be great with a Backpack loaded down with the Belt of shells. Start out with three 20 round drums, one in the Gun two drop leg pouch left and right, 10 ten round Stick mags on your vest, your support person carrying the same with a Pack full of rounds. Yes Stick mags would be faster to load. Support person carries two handguns for emergencies.

Hell, I'd be carrying AT LEAST two handguns as well...

Edited by Caged
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why, but I just counted my S-12 mags. I've got fifteen. I think that is a good number.

How many do you have? How many do you want? How many is enough? How many is too much and actually an unhealthy obsession?

WJ

i got a queston for you, how many grains of sand are on the sea shore???

thats an easier question to ask...

• Like 1

If you don't have five or six drums NIB laid up for a rainy day, you're behind the power curve . . . !

If I could afford that I'd have mine all converted and loaded up with chaos products. Right now I've got the one factory and 4 keepshooting mags. They run another sale like they did after thnxgiving I'll probably pick up a half dozen

• 2 weeks later...

I completely out gunned on this poll. I ordered 3 keep shooting.com 5 rounders for a RJF Saiga 12 that I should receive sometime this summer. I also ordered one OEM 8 rounder and the Saiga will ship with one OEM 5 round mag. Short answer: 5 mags.

I am completely out gunned on this poll. I ordered 3 keep shooting.com 5 rounders for a RJF Saiga 12 that I should receive sometime this summer. I also ordered one OEM 8 rounder and the Saiga will ship with one OEM 5 round mag. Short answer: 5 mags.