It's simple. People think linearly, like, they can CHOOSE not to go back in time and do whatever they did that is currently affecting their lives.

Assuming time travel would work (it can't, see the second law of thermo), there would be no choice involved because it is not the person's personal time

line that matters, it's the global timeline. Thus, Kyle Reese may not have borked Sarah Conner in his personal timeline, but, globally, it already happened,

so therefore, for him, it MUST occur. There's no personal choice involved.

It's like, say I put a letter in an impenetrable mailbox. It's GOING to the addressee. I can't change it after I do it, no matter how much I want to,

because it's already done.

Say you went back in time to save someone's life. That person will either live or die, and you can't change anything.

If the person is there in the future watching you leave, obviously, you were successful, but you still have to DO it.

Interesting. Never thought of it like that.

An acquaintance once told me about the huge spherical underground complexes being built in Australia for those on the "A" list. He said they were using nuclear bombs to blast/melt huge spherical underground cavities in solid bedrock, then drilling shafts down to the sides of them with other interconnecting tunnels.

And,... that the moon is hollow and was a "death star like" thing covered with all kinds of structures that were destroyed int the way back days,. by series 4 nukular blasts during the great war between the sons of the law of one and the sons of (forgot), all this shortly after mankind moved here from mars, where the last inscriptions on the walls there say "last one to leave, turn out the lights",

just remember,..with god, all things are possible,..

Right before the world comes to an end, I'm going to stick an 11th foreign counted 922r part on one of my Saigas. Ya know, to "stick it to the man", one last time. Then I'm going to tear all the "Do not remove" tags off any mattress I can find. I'm going out with a bang!

I'm a shitty welder; but i've got a ton of welding rod...I'm in :scorn:

I'm a crappy welder, but I've got a ton of welding rod..I'm in!

R-rated, and PG13 rated versions of your post? :D

• Like 2

So, they trust the folks who somehow could predict the end of the world in 2012, but couldn't predict that their world would end a few hundred years earlier? That would seem like a relevant event if you were a Mayan "Predicterator" Dude!!

• Like 2

So, they trust the folks who somehow could predict the end of the world in 2012, but couldn't predict that their world would end a few hundred years earlier? That would seem like a relevant event if you were a Mayan "Predicterator" Dude!!

Their world didn't end at all, they are still right there and they don't have to build those crappy pyramids or give their kids to the God/King for human sacrifices anymore,lol

• Like 1

No. I am not messing with you. I am actually one of the Chosen and communicating with you from inside facility 37. The apocalypse is Tuesday at 4:27pm. We will see who is funny then!

Yes, it's pretty comfy in here, eh CK? Pass the chips BTW.

No. I am not messing with you. I am actually one of the Chosen and communicating with you from inside facility 37. The apocalypse is Tuesday at 4:27pm. We will see who is funny then!

Yes, it's pretty comfy in here, eh CK? Pass the chips BTW.

I dont know...... its almost 6pm in here. And something stinks..

002.jpg

My two pennies.. based on my old jobs.. :blues: shhhhh...

2012 movie (2009 release) said..

flooding and flares and strange occurances and land shifts... starting in 2007..

We had the GIANT typhoon thing in Malaysia/Asia and lost 100,000 (maybe 2005-06??)

We had a HUGE sinkhole open in Equador (sp?)

We have/had ALOT of GLOBAL WARMING and melting..

We have had ALOT of typhoons and floods.. (aka Haiti)

If enough 'plates' shift we could FLOOD out folks.. there is more water than land mass.:cryss:

we are made of mostly water folks.. and the creator may end us with such...

sorry to pee on your corn-flakes.

Al

sorry to pee on your corn-flakes.

It's mildly amusing to me that you would think your post would be perceived as bad news to anyone. And hinting about your secretive job; really now. Did you somehow have inside info about the Creator's plan?

By all means, believe whatever you like. But doomsaying has been around since the beginning of recorded history.

• Like 1

I have no idea if anyone caught last nights episode about the end of the world 2012, that the sun was going to burst it's rays at the earth and being that the earth has a hole 10 times larger then imagined before, it will incinerate everything on earth. Supposedly the Government has these bunkers assigned to the rich and only the rich all over the country, no poor boys or girls allowed.... I for one think it is a scare tactic to take money from a bunch of dumb asses....

I started to think and I came up with a great idea, I am looking for around 3000-5000 welders, I say when they go into these bunkers and lock themselves in, I would like to weld the doors shut from the outside, we would have to find the secondary (escape) hatches to seal those as well.....

What I do not understand is what do they think is going to happen after this so called disaster? Are the rich going to rebuild after the terror has passed? How and who is going to rebuild? The rich? Yeah right....

Any thoughts..... Please keep it clean and to the point.... Thanks

The rich rebuild! :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Thats like great people of Egypt, staved to death because they couldn't even prepare their own meals after the slaves left.

Most of the rich are lazy and the center of their own universe. Man what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall that day, oh and I say that day , as in one day, because thats about how long it would take for those soft panzy ass clowns to be blaming each other for the sun blowing its wad and killing all those, cooks, cleaners, carpenters, builders, engineers, machinist, wood workers, brick layers, welders, pipe fitters, bridge workers, electricians, designers, glass works, iron workers, coal miners, mechanics, computer geeks, and most of all street whores! :super::haha:

• Like 2

Just keep right with the Lord & you don't have to fear death. ;)

My two pennies.. based on my old jobs.. :blues: shhhhh...

we are made of mostly water folks.. and the creator may end us with such...

He promised he wouldn't do that again.

• Like 2