BEWARE of Carolina Shooter's Supply!!!

Ordering from them IS EXTREMELY HABIT FORMING! Some Might Say Downright Addictive!!! I may have to buy a new gun, just to feed my habit;-)

I have been ordering parts for my Saiga12 from them, slowly over the last 6 weeks, and from my very first order l realized that Greg from C.S.S. doesn't do business like most people out there.

HE BLOWS THEM ALL AWAY!!! :super:

5 orders later, and lm convinced Greg is a Machine! It seems as soon as your order is placed on the website, it is already in the mail! My first 3 orders only took 2 days to reach my door, granted lm just outside of Nashville, TN, and its coming from S. Carolina, but l find that truly exceptional. I tried to order parts elsewhere, and they had a 2 day processing time(WTF?), not to mention up to 7 days shipping time. AND they tried to charge $17 for shipping. I immediately cancelled and replaced that order with Greg. Which I ordered late Friday afternoon, and to my astonishment it arrived Monday morning! That is UNBELIEVABLE!!! Greg Queen you are the MAN!!! Thank you for showing us how it should be done! Anyone in the market for Saiga Parts should discover the selection & efficiency of Carolina Shooter's Supply, you will not be disappointed!

• Like 5

CSS defiantly rocks man, thank you Greg for such a great business that supports the Saiga community. shipping is super fast, i always get my stuff the very next day(in NC) thats one of the main reason's i like CSS. that and the fact that the prices are just as good or better than anywhere else. Greg you are indeed THE MAN!!

Ordering from them IS EXTREMELY HABIT FORMING! Some Might Say Downright Addictive!!! I may have to buy a new gun, just to feed my habit;-)

I have been ordering parts for my Saiga12 from them, slowly over the last 6 weeks, and from my very first order l realized that Greg from C.S.S. doesn't do business like most people out there.

HE BLOWS THEM ALL AWAY!!! :super:

5 orders later, and lm convinced Greg is a Machine! It seems as soon as your order is placed on the website, it is already in the mail! My first 3 orders only took 2 days to reach my door, granted lm just outside of Nashville, TN, and its coming from S. Carolina, but l find that truly exceptional. I tried to order parts elsewhere, and they had a 2 day processing time(WTF?), not to mention up to 7 days shipping time. AND they tried to charge $17 for shipping. I immediately cancelled and replaced that order with Greg. Which I ordered late Friday afternoon, and to my astonishment it arrived Monday morning! That is UNBELIEVABLE!!! Greg Queen you are the MAN!!! Thank you for showing us how it should be done! Anyone in the market for Saiga Parts should discover the selection & efficiency of Carolina Shooter's Supply, you will not be disappointed!

word :up:

I have placed 4-5 orders and all arived within a few days. Surprisingly fast!!! I even had a VFG break on me and had the replacement a few days later...no fuss return and replacement. CSS is my go-to for Saiga parts.

-EnzNow

I love em too, easiest place by far to find what you're looking for and they make conversions a dream because they save the hassle of running down compatible parts.

Only thing I can knock them for is that their prices aren't always the cheapest, but usually after factoring in shipping they're pretty much equal. I'd rather buy from them though because they provide how-to videos on how to install what they sell, and they ship the fastest of any place I've ever ordered from. None of that checking your email several times a day for tracking info, because it's usually at your door before it's even trackable. Plus they package their stuff amazingly!

A+ company without a doubt, they certainly have a passion for these firearms.

Well I guess I have a legitimate bitch I ordered a trigger kit and handguard 4 days ago and it just now showed up. Sure there was a weekend in the middle of the shipment and I'm about 3000 miles away from them but 4 days? Come on!!!:haha:

Yeah, Greg has got it down. He's a top notch business member. I live in FL and I get my orders in 3 days max. I'm actually waiting for something to show up. :super:

My order has arrived... Order placed Saturday around 3:00 pm. Order received Wednesday around 2:00 pm. 3 days with no type of express shipping. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Greg.

Ok, here's the deal-

I received a UTG quad rail for my Romanian AK from CSS yesterday. When I opened it up, it had signs of use (there were some scratches and dings on the rail, and the bag that held the screws had been cut open). I e-mailed Greg to see what could be done about it, and he got back to me right away (I e-mailed him before I went to bed, after midnight, and he actually e-mailed me back about an hour later!). He even called me first thing in the AM.

Turns out, he had no idea that the rails were coming in like that. His distributor had been sending him used products, and he had absolutely nothing to do with it. Greg ended up refunding me a substantial amount to make up for the damage. Shame on the distributor, and a big +1 for CSS!!! Will definitely be spending more money with them in the near future. This guy knows how to run a business.

• 2 months later...

Greg definately knows how to run a business. I ordered some parts from CSS....next day i ordered a pressure switch mount online. Greg refunded the 6 dollar shipping charge as if to include it in the prior day's order! You rarely see that kind of business practice anymore. I will only order from CSS, PERIOD!

His videos really helped me with my conversion so I placed another order yesterday to complete my build. Nice web site, fast shipping...can't ask for much more. The 5% coupon code made him cheaper than other sites I was comparing prices to.