Nailbomb dropped by for a visit!

On his quest for the holy saiga 12 Jake came upon a bridge he had to cross. He was to be asked three questions by the old gate keeper before he could pass!

1 Q. What is your name? A. Nailbomb!

2 Q. What is your quest? A. I seek the holy saiga 12!

3 Q. What is the fail rate of a 30 rd. Wraithmaker drum? Nailbomb scratch his head, looked around, then toward the sky and said, it's a trick question, it's not a drum it's wheel!

It was a cool visit, enjoyed the time. :super:

DSC04907.jpg

• Like 1

My girlfriend was making fun of the two of us off the the side, LOL

And yeah, it was great to see how the stuff I use is made!

LOL. Women.

What brought you guys out that way? Vacationing?

I flew out to Nevada to help her drive home. Wish we had more time, I would have loved to have stoped in on some more people. As it was though, when traveling across the country Cameron isn't exacly out of my way ;)

LOL. Women.

I flew out to Nevada to help her drive home. Wish we had more time, I would have loved to have stoped in on some more people. As it was though, when traveling across the country Cameron isn't exacly out of my way ;)

LOL man, NOTHING is on the way to Evansville!!! YOU HAVE to be going there on purpose!!! :lolol:

LOL. Women.

Oh man, my condolences. I hate long drives.

Made the 12-hour trip from NY to here twice. (The first time, it turned into a 17 hour drive) I'm not doing that again for a looooong time.

LOL man, NOTHING is on the way to Evansville!!! YOU HAVE to be going there on purpose!!! :lolol:

Oh we hit it on purpose, But how far out of my way is it when it adds a hour to a 4 day drive?(according to the garmin)

Made the 12-hour trip from NY to here twice. (The first time, it turned into a 17 hour drive) I'm not doing that again for a looooong time.

Heh, Its not that I nessisarily like driving for days, but I'm more than capable of hammering away some miles. When I was in N.C. I used to drive home in about 13 hours.

Oh we hit it on purpose, But how far out of my way is it when it adds a hour to a 4 day drive?(according to the garmin)

Heh, Its not that I nessisarily like driving for days, but I'm more than capable of hammering away some miles. When I was in N.C. I used to drive home in about 13 hours.

I'm not built for long hauls. I could never be a truck driver. I'm actually like an infant when it comes to 1+ hour car rides; I fall asleep. "Rumble strips" have saved my life more than once, no joke. :lolol: