Most of you know I like camo guns. Camo this, and camo that, I like the look and I like to have various colors used.

So, I listed my Daewoos on Gunbroker because I'd rather have more shotguns than rifles. Then, the guy, whose link I posted on our forum, to suggest he is a good source to buy parts from, sends me this message via Gunbroker's messaging system:

"Dude, please stop ruining Daewoos with your "gayer than three men sharing a

bathtub" paintjobs.

Jesus wept.

Derek Huffman, Daewoo Rifle Parts, Queen Creek AZ"

What an ASS! :anger: I don't give a rip what he thinks about my guns, how I have them painted is my business and I don't want or need his gratuitous bull____. I often ask the opinion of forum members about my guns, as do many of you. But, that is different from

some jerk just sending you a negative comment out of the blue.

I'll custom order and pay for custom made parts before I'd ever order out of his inventory again.

There, done venting.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
  • Like 1

You know what opinions are like WJ. Everybody's got one.

FWIW, I think your collection is one of the most unique I have ever seen, with some of the pieces bordering on fine art.027.gif

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the guy calling your rifles "gay" lives in Queen Creek. 021.gif

• Like 1

You know what opinions are like WJ. Everybody's got one.

FWIW, I think your collection is one of the most unique I have ever seen, with some of the pieces bordering on fine art.027.gif

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the guy calling your rifles "gay" lives in Queen Creek. 021.gif

Thanks, Dave.

I didn't notice the "Queen" Creek component of his address.

well, for what it's worth, that winter camo is top notch! one of the top, if not the best I have ever seen.

I agree, I think it looks really good. If I didn't have a safe full of S-12s and a hankering for more, I have no problem keeping it.

I sent the guy a message and told him to kiss my _ss. I also told him that he violated the Gunbroker policy for use of their message system by sending a message that was not directed toward a purchase or sale. (I'm not sure if that is really correct, but let him look it up. lol).

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

When someone goes out of their way to be a dick........they lose all credibility, in my book.

Screw that guy. You've got a collection that most of us here would love to have.

(I want to buy a Daewoo, paint it in a pink camo, and then put a dildo on it as the pistol grip and see if he messages me :lolol: )

When someone goes out of their way to be a dick........they lose all credibility, in my book.

Screw that guy. You've got a collection that most of us here would love to have.

(I want to buy a Daewoo, paint it in a pink camo, and then put a dildo on it as the pistol grip and see if he messages me :lolol: )

:lol: That is a good idea!!!!

[lisp] Don't you have any fashion sense? Dildoes work best attached to the bayonet lug! WooWoo! [/lisp]

:lolol:

• Like 2

I'm not sure if Derek is Larry, Moe or Curly--oh, I don't want to say that, it would be an insult to the three stooges.

I just saw three e-mails from him on my i-phone. I did not open any of them. I could see from the caption on the first, that he claims to have only been _uc_ing with me. Come on, if I don't know you, or your sense of humor, how or why would I know you were messing with me. I deleted all three without reading any more captions or opening the mail body of the letters. Not worth my time.

However, the whole mess did get me thinking, and I decided I like them too much to sell them. So, now I will start looking for parts for them from a different source. Derek gets no more of my money. I mean, come on, how stupid! If you sell parts to a very small fringe section of an industry, why, why, why, would you, gratuitiously, insult somone who owns multiple items for which you sell parts??? I guess the only explaination is because you are Derek.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

WJ-just have one of the cool kids post how much they love it and that jackass will be falling over himself trying to buy on. 1st few post Jaymce made showing his tube style front handguard were met with the same negative b.s. until Tony Rumore posted a pic of his personal gun wearing it.... instant change in attitude and to this day, folks who have one still love it for the way it feels.

WJ-just have one of the cool kids post how much they love it and that jackass will be falling over himself trying to buy on. 1st few post Jaymce made showing his tube style front handguard were met with the same negative b.s. until Tony Rumore posted a pic of his personal gun wearing it.... instant change in attitude and to this day, folks who have one still love it for the way it feels.

:big_smile: Probably true. Maybe if I had read his e-mails, he would have changed his mind and wanted to buy both! But, screw him.

[lisp] Don't you have any fashion sense? Dildoes work best attached to the bayonet lug! WooWoo! [/lisp]

I guess no one else knows Barney?

021.gif

I had to +1 this...........because it's rare to see you in a joking mood, and not so serious. :lolol:

Wow, I just visited the DaewooRifleparts.com forum. Derek has a serious problem with me. He started a thread, on his own forum, about my guns back in September. I guess I have offended the purist in him.

He sells good stuff, but wow, he is using his own forum to beat on me--I don't think that is very business like or appropriate, or nice or fair. However, now that I've seen his forum thread about me. I e-mailed him and asked him to retract the thread. If he does so, I will be cool with him. If not, then the validity of this thread will be reinforced.

So, is he a good guy who just does not like digital camo, or is he a major league jerk? I guess we will know in a few hours.

WJ

So, is he a good guy who just does not like digital camo, or is he a major league jerk? I guess we will know in a few hours.

My money's on "Major league jerk", or more accurately, "whiny little bitch". This guy's got a hard-on for guns that aren't even his. Enough of a hard-on that he sends messages to the owners on GB? .............and then starts threads about them on his own forum? That's some 5th grade shit, and the guy's obviously got issues. Maybe his mother didn't love him. Maybe his uncle played "Shhh...don't tell anyone" with him one time too many. Who knows?

Funny thing is, he's using his tiny vacant forum for an outlet, and it seems that he's mostly talking to himself. I'm confused as to how that forum has 30K+ registered users......yet the most online at any one time was 41, and it only has 1485 total posts. We have less members, yet we have 540K+ posts, and have had 678 people on at once. Something doesn't add up. I bet he just made up 30K different emails, and made a board username for each of them. Just to make it look like he's got some traffic on that forum. :lolol: :lolol:

• Like 2

My money's on "Major league jerk", or more accurately, "whiny little bitch". This guy's got a hard-on for guns that aren't even his. Enough of a hard-on that he sends messages to the owners on GB? .............and then starts threads about them on his own forum? That's some 5th grade shit, and the guy's obviously got issues. Maybe his mother didn't love him. Maybe his uncle played "Shhh...don't tell anyone" with him one time too many. Who knows?

Funny thing is, he's using his tiny vacant forum for an outlet, and it seems that he's mostly talking to himself. I'm confused as to how that forum has 30K+ registered users......yet the most online at any one time was 41, and it only has 1485 total posts. We have less members, yet we have 540K+ posts, and have had 678 people on at once. Something doesn't add up. I bet he just made up 30K different emails, and made a board username for each of them. Just to make it look like he's got some traffic on that forum. :lolol: :lolol:

-Shooter- You are right. Major League Jerk wins out.

Here is his post on "his' forum after I offered an olive branch:

"He'll end up over here, he sent me an email today saying he hopes we can "make peace".

Some folks take stuff way too seriously.

Note I didn't call the guy any names, his paintjobs simply are NOT my taste, and gaudy.

D."

Derek, you are, pure and simple, a Dick!

I would prefer to keep all my interactions with people on gun forums civil and polite. But, some people are just beyond reason. He is wrong, I will not "{e}nd up over here (as a member of his puny little forum). The guy is clueless, classless and a fool to run his forum/business the way he does.

Oh, I forgot, for someone who did not call me any names, he sure trolled for name calling and loathing on his forum. Some people should not be able to create a forum!

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

-Shooter- You are right. Major League Jerk wins out.

Here is his post on "his' forum after I offered an olive branch:

"He'll end up over here, he sent me an email today saying he hopes we can "make peace".

Some folks take stuff way too seriously.

Note I didn't call the guy any names, his paintjobs simply are NOT my taste, and gaudy.

D."

Derek, you are, pure and simple, a Dick!

I would prefer to keep all my interactions with people on gun forums civil and polite. But, some people are just beyond reason. He is wrong, I will not "{e}nd up over here (as a member of his puny little forum). The guy is clueless, classless and a fool to run his forum/business the way he does.

Oh, I forgot, for someone who did not call me any names, he sure trolled for name calling and loathing on his forum. Some people should not be able to create a forum!

WJ

Screw 'em, WJ. It'd be better to not waste anymore time on him, and let him fade into obscurity on his little hole-in-the-wall message board. For someone who's should be acting in professional manner; running a business, website/forum, etc..........he sure does come off like a dick. <sarcasm> That's great business sense. </sarcasm>

But LMAO at his "Some folks take stuff way too seriously" comment. Sounds funny coming from a guy who's getting bent out of shape over the paint job on someone else's guns, because it happens to be a brand that is "sacred" to him. :rolleyes:

• Like 1