MD 20 rounders at $120 a pop!

In today's society who other than yourself is responsible for the decision to not to have bought one at the cheaper price? Contact the lawyers that sued Mcdonalds for the lady that spilled her hot coffee in her lap. It had to be someone else other than the (non)purchaser. Just had to be!

Contact the lawyers that sued Mcdonalds for the lady that spilled her hot coffee in her lap.

Okay...

Just gotta jump in here...

McDonald's was found liable due to the fact that they did studies & found that heating the coffee to levels that are dangerously hot & completely unnecessary, would produce more aroma, thus enticing more to purchase their coffee.

It was an advertising trick that they profited from to the determent of unsuspecting, unwarned customers, so they were found at fault.

If one sells a dangerous product without warning their customers, they should be held responsible for their actions.

McDonalds was (in)famous for serving their coffee STEAMING hot.

You knew if ya spilled it, it'd hurt like a motherfucker... It might even cause a burn and leave a mark.

Again, McDonalds coffee was served steaming hot, and everyone damned well knew it.

Every dumbfuck knew that, and IMHO, no lawsuit should ever have been allowed into a court.

Shit happens.

• Like 1

I'd pay $200 for a MD20 drum if I could get it into CA... GODDAMN CALIFORNIA AND ITS STUPID FUCKING LAWS!!!010.gif

getting it into california would be easy. getting caught with it in california is another matter.

I hear ya! The reason I could not jump on one or maybe two was because I already had my toy money tied up in my AK build that Elk River Tool and Die was doing for me. I just got it back a few days ago and I have to say that I will be doing business with Mr. Hector for a long time. I had a thread a while back about Elite Firearms doing me dirty by keeping my parts kit for almost a year and sending it back the way I sent it . Anyway Elk River did a great job fit, finish and function! I tried to post a picture but I keep getting file too large error.

I'd pay $200 for a MD20 drum if I could get it into CA... GODDAMN CALIFORNIA AND ITS STUPID FUCKING LAWS!!!010.gif

You need to move to Florida. No state tax. Cost of living is much lower than Kali and houses are dirt cheap now. :ph34r: Drums for everyone. :super:

Edited by RABIDFOX50

There is no law,,yet,, keeping you from moving to a free state.

Its like people who complain about their elected officials but dont vote.

No insult ment but move or quit complaining.

If I didn't love my job and family, I would. I'm a snooch hair away from moving to Oregon since its only about an hour and a half from where I'm at now and I could get all the goodies I can handle for my big boy toys.

You knew if ya spilled it, it'd hurt like a motherfucker... It might even cause a burn and leave a mark.

Again, McDonalds coffee was served steaming hot, and everyone damned well knew it.

Every dumbfuck knew that, and IMHO, no lawsuit should ever have been allowed into a court.

Shit happens.

actually the reason they got hit with such punitive damages, was because they kept it so god damn hot to prolong its shelf life,

look, i agree with you on principal, but 3rd degree burns through pants? i mean that seems a bit much

Shit happens.

actually the reason they got hit with such punitive damages, was because they kept it so god damn hot to prolong its shelf life,

look, i agree with you on principal, but 3rd degree burns through pants? i mean that seems a bit much

Who the fuck cares?!?!?!? This has nothing to do with the actual topic of this thread. <_<