(I had no idea which forum this was appropriate for, so please forgive me if I asked in the wrong place.)

Hey all, virgin poster here, treat me gently!

I'm currently looking to get some wood furniture for a Saiga-20 I recently acquired at a gun show. BattlerifleG3 makes the curved buttstock that I can't seem to find ANYWHERE else and I have no desire to convert it to a pistol grip (I suppose I will if I have to). The problem is I can't seem to determine if BRG3 is still active in making. I have e-mailed him, and I understand that might take a while, but in the meantime I figured I might just post here.

Does anyone have knowledge of another source for Saiga buttstocks and handguards?

Edited by mgvsquared

Last week I sent them an email but haven't gotten a reply. :unsure: I really don't know what the status is. I hope to hear from them.

ETA: Maybe hunting season has something to do with it?

Edited by Yeoldetool

Last week I sent them an email but haven't gotten a reply. :unsure: I really don't know what the status is. I hope to hear from them.

THEM is really just a "him"

It is ONE MAN doing that stuff... BRG3 has been rather scarce lately... but he SHOULD get in touch with you if he is still doing the furniture bits...

:smoke:

THEM is really just a "him"

It is ONE MAN doing that stuff... BRG3 has been rather scarce lately... but he SHOULD get in touch with you if he is still doing the furniture bits...

:smoke:

Thanks for the reply Indy.

• 5 months later...

The good news is that I'm still alive, haven't forgotten how to make stocks, still have my tools, and have a few stock sets to finish.

The bad news is that many demands are adding up to a point where I can't do everything I used to. To answer the question of whether I'm still "in the business", I'm definitely still "in the hobby", but the long term projection for "business" is under careful consideration.

If you're interested in something some day, E-mail me, I'll add you to a list, and let you know when anything's available, with no obligation, and no promise on if/when anything in particular will be ready. I can say that if I end up wrapping up, I have at least some things to complete and offer.

Basically at this point I plan to function as a regular member of the gun community with maybe something sometimes to offer for sale.

The good news is that I'm still alive, haven't forgotten how to make stocks, still have my tools, and have a few stock sets to finish.

The bad news is that many demands are adding up to a point where I can't do everything I used to. To answer the question of whether I'm still "in the business", I'm definitely still "in the hobby", but the long term projection for "business" is under careful consideration.

If you're interested in something some day, E-mail me, I'll add you to a list, and let you know when anything's available, with no obligation, and no promise on if/when anything in particular will be ready. I can say that if I end up wrapping up, I have at least some things to complete and offer.

Basically at this point I plan to function as a regular member of the gun community with maybe something sometimes to offer for sale.

Darn good to see you post. :super: The set you did for son's S-12 has stood up excellent and looks great. :smoke: