Haha, so my procrastinating side got the best of me again. I'm trying to get my halloween costume together and I can't seem to find a damn poncho! No, I don't mean a rain poncho, I mean a mexican one.

Anybody got any ideas on where the hell someone would buy one locally??

Thanks.

Haha, so my procrastinating side got the best of me again. I'm trying to get my halloween costume together and I can't seem to find a damn poncho! No, I don't mean a rain poncho, I mean a mexican one.

Thanks.

You can make one by cutting a slit in an old blanket?

Thanks.

You can make one by cutting a slit in an old blanket?

HAHA, thats my back-up plan. But yes, that has been on my mind. I have a very authentic looking blanket, but I don't think I can bring myself to cut a hole in it. I may have to though... it may be a horrible blanket when I'm done, but it'll be a great poncho.

Technically, it's a serape, not a poncho. A poncho has a hood, a serape is just a blanket. Add some jeans, a single action revolver, with pistol belt,

a beat up brown hat, denim shirt, and a cigarillo, and you've got Clint's Western Rig going on.

Cowboy is the best costume there is, I can openly carry my .45 Colt without anyone wondering about it (too much).

Just wear a snuggie....it's almost the same. I went on a cruise to Cozumel and Cancun a few weeks ago. I could have brought home about 2 million ponchos....and Cuban cigars. Everywhere I turned someone was trying to sell me a poncho and cigars.