I had an affair on my Siaga.

The problem is it gets stuck....lol I had to take the butt plate off to get it out.

Checked the spring and door to make sure all is working correctly. Seems like the kit is just a little too big and rubs. Maybe just needs to be worn in?

Not this is the cleaning kit that came with my first saiga. My SGL did not come with one. No biggie though they are easy to get. Wondering if I should try a different one?

I had the same problem with my new K-var stock i put on my saiga about a month ago. The cleaning kit has a hole in the top so i just made a small loop out of paracord and knotted it together and pulled it through the cap. So now i can just reach in there stick my finger through the loop and pull it out easily when it gets stuck in the stock. My problem was i had to push the cleaning get way down in order to clear the trap door I tried filing the inside of the plastic and even contemplated buying a new cleaning kit to see if it was slimmer but this seems to work just fine for me.