Vid of me at the range today

Its called zoom, hes not close the gun at all. If its wasnt on zoom he would be steeping on the other gun,lol. Why is it the gun police always have to chime in. Go out shoot your gun and have fun.

Hey Bud, just trying to keep you and your friend safe...next time, I guess. Peace.

WTF? :unsure:

Other than what most would consider multiple range safety violations, i.e. weapon loaded, unsafed and someone in front of the firing line, there is no danger. WTF, is the rifle going to fire itself? :unsure:

I don't condone walking toward a loaded/chambered gun.. but hey.. If you CARRY a gun and its chambered with no safety (aka Glock) then whats the difference.. there is NO ONE at the table to pull the trigger either..

deadon.. just keep rockin' bro.

Al

Not only that, but the cameraman was NEVER in the line of fire. He was always off to the side. This is much ado about nothing.

Yeah I was trying to show you guys some fun.

Ill tell you this much, THIS GUN rocks. I own every gun on that table plus some and Ill tell ya right now I'd rather shoot that the Saiga 308 over any of them. I cant tell you how many people came over to the table today to see what I was shooting.

I dont know what it is but, it doesnt have much recoil and rocks the whole place. I was shooting at 300 yards today and when I would hit the clay pigeon on the rock it would leave a bunch of smoke. My buddy was sitting beside me at the table with a spotting scope and said he could feel the recoil is his whole body! My Tikka and AR's are no where near this!

Shes not the best looking girl at the dance but man can she PARTY! WOOOHOOOOO SHES A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Like 2

Always cool to see the S-308 at the range.

How well does that scope rail hold zero? (you say your hitting clay pigeons at 300 so must be ok)

I used to have a few videos showing the S-308 firing from the front, we did the video by placing the camera on a tripod... But after getting a few dozen comments that I was an idiot for shoot past the camera man (who was never there) I took them down.

Always cool to see the S-308 at the range.

How well does that scope rail hold zero? (you say your hitting clay pigeons at 300 so must be ok)

I used to have a few videos showing the S-308 firing from the front, we did the video by placing the camera on a tripod... But after getting a few dozen comments that I was an idiot for shoot past the camera man (who was never there) I took them down.

I just ordered a new mount today. The gun seems to be off from time to time and Im pretty sure its that mount.

I understand people wanting to make sure someone is safe but they should also use commonsense. Of all the places I put the video I wasnt shocked to see the comments on this of all places.

I hope to get some grouping shots next weekend with a new mount and decent ammo.

Cool video. Man,that's one fire breathin' SOB. :super: The recoil didn't look bad at all,and you didn't even have a muzzle brake on it.

I don't think there was any real danger in how you did the video. You never actually stepped in front of the muzzle, and like someone already mentioned, what's the gun going to do, fire on its own ? The only thing is the camera might get tagged with a few spent casings. :lolol: