coming in june?

I dunno if these are Daewoo mags or not....The guy that has the GA listing on the mags is out of Portland OR. , I am just waiting on a response from him for more info on the .308 mags, If i dont hear from him in a couple of days or so, I will call him.

Hmm, My girlfriend is in Portland right now, it occurs to me that I might be able to ask her to do some nosing around between business meetings.

I didn't see where the contact info was listed. Hook me up with that intel, and she might be able to bring us home some answers. :wub:

Have E-mailed the proprietor to see if he has a shop that can be visited, and a few other questions

Any Word??

That ad makes me cautious when the pic of the mag is so blury its impossible to make out.Youd think they could take a better pic,hell my 5 year old nephew could take a better pic with a Kodak throw away.

Edited by Pointer

No word back yet. My girlfriend leaves Portland tomorrow, so I won't have a contact "on the ground" there.

On the bright side, a little time in CA, and I'll have my girlfriend back here. Ah, I have missed her cooking.

Doesn't help with the mags though :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm, My girlfriend is in Portland right now, it occurs to me that I might be able to ask her to do some nosing around between business meetings. 

I didn't see where the contact info was listed.  Hook me up with that intel, and she might be able to bring us home some answers. :wub:

I live in the Portland, Oregon area. If you can get me some contact info, and if this proprietor has a retail shop, I can do some recon. He did say "available in June", which makes me wonder if perhaps he was relying on Daewoo for those mags? Or maybe he has another source? (There are a lot of machinists here in Oregon, as well as a fairly vibrant firearms industry, so who knows?)

Speaking of Daewoo, I agree with earlier sentiments: Would it have killed him to log onto this board to tell everyone the deal is off? I mean, if you're going to string people along like that for months, and tell people that production is on schedule, you should at least have the nerve to let people know if the project has been cancelled. I don't think the entire thing was a hoax. I can't imagine anyone would have the time or inclination to "invent" the story of 308 mags and continuouslly update us, unless they were out to swindle people for money (which, thank goodness, Daewoo was apparently not doing.).

I would have been disappointed to hear Daewoo tell us this news, but I would have respected the fact that he DID tell us instead of just running off like he apparently has.

Go get 'em boys!

er, someone gonna knock on his door?

P.S. I have been eating very well. How can deliious and loosing weight go together like this. . . she is a keeper.

June. . . Isn't it June now?

I'm not going to just appear at his doorstep, as some people (myself included) wouldn't take too kindly to that. Have you called him to see what's up?

What? Not even a drive-by to make sure it isnt the payphone on the corner's number he listed?

Kidding.

No I havent and I wasn't planning to call, i did this for you guys.

C-

• 1 month later...