Restored S12 w/MDArms Drums and extra factory mags

Okay guys, Im having to sell my S12 to fund a kitchen remodel to keep the wife happy so she doesnt take the S12 and shoot me with it. This shotgun is in excellent shape. The chromed barrel is like looking at a mirror. This has been ultra reliable with all ammo tested, even Winchester Bulk Pack. It has a short reset trigger that has been shaped and polished along with the bolt carrier and bolt. Gas ports are centered in the gas block, unblocked, and at .093" diameter. If you want a gun to just take out and shoot, this one is for you as all the work has been done. Here is the link:

Auction Link

I am asking $1200 as I have more than that invested, especially if you include shipping costs and labor for work.

Edited by sapper1371usmc

Okay guys, Im having to sell my S12 to fund a kitchen remodel to keep the wife happy so she doesnt take the S12 and shoot me with it. This shotgun is in excellent shape. The chromed barrel is like looking at a mirror. This has been ultra reliable with all ammo tested, even Winchester Bulk Pack. It has a short reset trigger that has been shaped and polished along with the bolt carrier and bolt. Gas ports are centered in the gas block, unblocked, and at .093" diameter. If you want a gun to just take out and shoot, this one is for you as all the work has been done. Here is the link:

Auction Link

I have over $1200 invested, well actually more than that if you include shipping costs and also parts that costed more at the time of purchase than they do now (one of the drums I paid 260, and the gunfixr plug was 40).

Man makes me wanna say screw the bills...lol nice looking set-up...hope all goes well.

Auction Link

I have over $1200 invested, well actually more than that if you include shipping costs and also parts that costed more at the time of purchase than they do now (one of the drums I paid 260, and the gunfixr plug was 40).

Man makes me wanna say screw the bills...lol nice looking set-up...hope all goes well.

Thanks. I hope others like it enough to bid. I have sold all my other guns for this remodel, but held on to the S12 and an AR lower. But the last of the money ran out, so up this and the AR lower goes. I hate it, but its the gun or me, as far as the wife is concerned.

Selling your last complete weapon to remodel the kitchen? Your wife's priorities are waaay out of whack. Five year hiatus from marriage should let you build up a nice collection and decide if you want another wife.

• Like 1

Selling your last complete weapon to remodel the kitchen? Your wife's priorities are waaay out of whack. Five year hiatus from marriage should let you build up a nice collection and decide if you want another wife.

Well they are mine as well. Right now we have a spare bedroom that is being utilized as our temporary kitchen, but with a baby boy on the way, I need to get the stuff out of there so I can turn it into a nursery. And Im not going completely weaponless, as I have department issued weapons to keep my family safe until I can buy another S12.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.