USA Ammo 308

Any one used 308 from these guys yet? They have the 308 ball, match, and A-Max in brass reloadable so wondered about the performance in the Saiga.

Do a google user review of their site. They will not get my business again. Great prices though. I am referring to service and attitude, not the actual product. I purchased 5 boxes of the 150 grn .308, but have not shot it yet.

Any one used 308 from these guys yet? They have the 308 ball, match, and A-Max in brass reloadable so wondered about the performance in the Saiga.

Do a google user review of their site. They will not get my business again. Great prices though. I am referring to service and attitude, not the actual product. I purchased 5 boxes of the 150 grn .308, but have not shot it yet.

Is that a google service or just searching google because I see nothing on the google site for business review. What exactly happened?

I can not comment on their .308, but I tried a box of their 5.56 and it was all over the place in 2 rifles...3in groups at 50yds when Centruion was holding 1-2in groups at 100yds the same day in the same guns. I'd try them for pistol ammo, but I'm not going to risk it for rifle as the steel cased stuff is so cheap. If you're buying it to burn through and then reload I'd say you're good, again though, I've never shot their .308.

Eric

Is that a google service or just searching google because I see nothing on the google site for business review. What exactly happened?

It took me over 3 weeks to get 5 boxes of .308, numerous emails with 1-2 word replys, such as 'shipped', 'in-process', etc., 3 freak'n weeks.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3780329

Like I said, I will not buy from them again. Customer support goes a longgggggggggg way with me. As for the ammo, I cannot comment on it, but generally seems to be OK. There were more reviews, but can't find them right now. Good luck and hope they work out for ya.