The Nemesis for Saiga 12

I would like to introduce the newest rails in the Chaos line up, NEMESIS and TITAN rail system. These are the mother of all rails saiga! Almost 18" of top rail that hinges open allowing for access to the dust cover. The NEMESIS allows for our HK style sights or other after market sights to mount as far apart as welded on HK sights and with our DIY "dust cover" hardware package, guys can convert their covers so they hinge with the rail. :super: The NEMESIS, in my opinion, gives the saiga and AR look, but for those who are true to AK style, the TITAN follows the known AK outline. I will give greater detail in the coming weeks, cost, how they lock, how DIY dust cover package will work, setup, etc.

nemesis.jpg

Titan.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better lighting in the bathroom

I would like to introduce the newest rails in the Chaos line up, NEMESIS and TITAN rail system. These are the mother of all rails saiga! Almost 18" of top rail that hinges open allowing for access to

Yea, I so need to convert it now. Sold off my Tapco T6 a while ago and still deciding on stock etc. Kind of a magpul fan.   Pictures were taken with like a 8 year old camera, hope this holds you g

Posted Images

Looks heavy. :unsure:

It's not really my cup of tea, (too many rails), but nice work regardless Cameron. :up:

Thanks, to each his own, thats why we give options, so people can choose. We have both of these about finished at the prototype stage, should be done this weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend, as far as the weight this will still be the lightest setup this large the added weight should be around 5oz., I'm like you, I don't like a lot weight, but I think people looking for a longer platform will be very pleased with these new rails.

Thanks, to each his own, thats why we give options, so people can choose. We have both of these about finished at the prototype stage, should be done this weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend, as far as the weight this will still be the lightest setup this large the added weight should be around 5oz., I'm like you, I don't like a lot weight, but I think people looking for a longer platform will be very pleased with these new rails.

Beautiful stuff as always Cam!

Unfortunately my S-12 has an 8" barrel....................

AWESOME!! I just posted yesterday that i wanted a full length toprail that would work with my chaos quad, (please say it will) I was so hoping you would do something like this. Didnt expect to see it the NEXT DAY!!:super: Just seems like a no brainer to me, I didnt understand why nobody had made one yet. Way to go Cameron. Hope you do a deal with the sights and this rail since the prices are going up and i cant afford the sights right now.

• Like 1

Any sort of add on for the current quad rail top? will there just be a swap out top? Will we have too just take the one we have and do some slicey/choppy MIGy/TIGy?

Just asking. Have the current on my wife's Saiga and I have one to justify a Saiga of my own. Be a shame if mine was completely outdated before I could pick up a gun to mount it on. I don't even own a gun to stick mine to and love it. I'm hoping for some backwards compatibility.