The Nemesis for Saiga 12

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better lighting in the bathroom

I would like to introduce the newest rails in the Chaos line up, NEMESIS and TITAN rail system. These are the mother of all rails saiga! Almost 18" of top rail that hinges open allowing for access to

Yea, I so need to convert it now. Sold off my Tapco T6 a while ago and still deciding on stock etc. Kind of a magpul fan.   Pictures were taken with like a 8 year old camera, hope this holds you g

Posted Images

Hey Cameron, in order to pre order this new amazing rail will I have to pay now(credit card being charged) or will you charge it once it actually ships?

Our system charges up front.

I wish this would fit the 7.62, that is bad-ass!

We are working on the design already, as well for the Romanian and Chinese. :super:

Get it to fit most ak's (or heck most saiga rifle caliber models), and you just broadened your market 20x FOLD! It's just good business sense. I'm already in line for mine. :) If you don't do it now, someone will soon.

It's nice to see someone is still making NEW and original parts for Saiga's.

Keep up the great work Cameron.

I'll definitely be purchasing one of these.

I'll be preordering in February as a B-Day present for myself.

Any idea when these will begin to ship?

Just a little update. We are rounding the end of the production of the first Titan batch, for those who made it in on the first batch you will receive an email this week, No email then your on the next batch which we will start as soon as our new material arrives. :super:

Hi Cameron

I just want to know when only the Titan top rail going to be available for purchase on your website.

Thank you. :)

Soon we will be offering the titan tops as well, soon, very soon!

• 1 month later...

Would there be any problems with modifying it for a left sided charging handle other then voiding the waranty?

It looks like it will clear the charging handle for Left side modded ones.

I think the people who may encounter a problem are those with upswept charging handles that face inward.

What will the Titan (top rail only) price point be and when do you think they'll be available? I'd really like to send you more of my money for another one of your incredibly innovative products.

Regards.

Got my Titan today! :super:

Fit and finish is great guys. I think you will be impressed. I had to take a little off the dust cover locking tab portion, but she is snug. Had a UTG rail system before but this thing is beefy! Now I am really needing my conversion parts.

Pics are mandatory. Even if it's just a mock-up.

:D

Got my Titan today! :super:

Fit and finish is great guys. I think you will be impressed. I had to take a little off the dust cover locking tab portion, but she is snug. Had a UTG rail system before but this thing is beefy! Now I am really needing my conversion parts.

Pics are mandatory. Even if it's just a mock-up.

:D

I second the pics. Hook'a brothah up!

:bag: Yea, I so need to convert it now. Sold off my Tapco T6 a while ago and still deciding on stock etc. Kind of a magpul fan.

Pictures were taken with like a 8 year old camera, hope this holds you guys over. They look alright, but the camera doesn't do them justice.

000_0026.jpg

000_0024.jpg

000_0027.jpg

• Like 5

Ordered the Chaos extended quad rail. I would love to have one of either the titan or nemesis. Just don't have the money right now. I think the quad rail looks pretty BA though. and if an ak style titan is coming out, i'd rather save my money for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...