The Nemesis for Saiga 12

Mr. Hadley, I read where you indicated that The Nemesis will attach to an existing lower unit and I had some question on exactly how this will unit will be packaged:

Will it be packaged and sold with all 3 pieces?

Can you purchase each of the 3 pieces separately?

If you do purchase the full set will it be cheaper than buying them individually?

The Chaos Extended Quad Rail can currently be found for around $100.00 bucks, will The Nemesis be priced comparable to the current Extended Rail price?

Thanks in advance, your answers will help me determine if I want to hold out for the Nemesis or just go ahead and get the extended.

These rails will be offered four ways, top & bottom, top & bottom with sights, top, top with sights. As far as price, I haven't settled on one just yet, but I know it will in low 200 range.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better lighting in the bathroom

I would like to introduce the newest rails in the Chaos line up, NEMESIS and TITAN rail system. These are the mother of all rails saiga! Almost 18" of top rail that hinges open allowing for access to

Yea, I so need to convert it now. Sold off my Tapco T6 a while ago and still deciding on stock etc. Kind of a magpul fan.   Pictures were taken with like a 8 year old camera, hope this holds you g

Posted Images

So the unit adds an extra step to disassembly as it just covers the dust cover and does not replace it?

Yeah, that looks like the only downside of it to me. Would have been pretty slick if it replaced the top cover rather than just covering it. Seems like it could have completely replaced the cover if the top cover section just came down a little more. That's what I liked about the renderings of it.

The guy at TWS replaced the dust cover with a rail system (on ak rifles) but has MAJOR problems with fit (large gaps between the front trunnion and his rail), I assume Camron built it this way to avoid such an ugly fucking duckling....

However aestheticly awesome this thing is, an extra step is an extra step. :2c:

That being said, this rail system looks good enough that I may WILL actually buy it as shown.

Thanks for your kind words regarding the rails looks. There was a couple thought processes going on this rail setup. 1st. it gives the DIY guys a real platform to build off of. We have a couple slick alterations designed for dust cover that DO IT YOURSELVES can make along with our DIY kit that will make this a one step open process. 2nd. we wanted people to still have a standard bolt on full rail system that they could improve on later. I think once people understand how many options they have with this rail, they'll flip!

• Like 2

Thanks for your kind words regarding the rails looks. There was a couple thought processes going on this rail setup. 1st. it gives the DIY guys a real platform to build off of. We have a couple slick alterations designed for dust cover that DO IT YOURSELVES can make along with our DIY kit that will make this a one step open process. 2nd. we wanted people to still have a standard bolt on full rail system that they could improve on later. I think once people understand how many options they have with this rail, they'll flip!

This is sounding better and better each day.... :super:

Giddy-yup and sign me up. I want to do a all CHAOS conversion including the rails, sights, WartHog and even a fore-grip if it makes it back to production. :killer:

It just might! :super:

So the unit adds an extra step to disassembly as it just covers the dust cover and does not replace it?

Yeah, that looks like the only downside of it to me. Would have been pretty slick if it replaced the top cover rather than just covering it. Seems like it could have completely replaced the cover if the top cover section just came down a little more. That's what I liked about the renderings of it.

The guy at TWS replaced the dust cover with a rail system (on ak rifles) but has MAJOR problems with fit (large gaps between the front trunnion and his rail), I assume Camron built it this way to avoid such an ugly fucking duckling....

That being said, this rail system looks good enough that I may WILL actually buy it as shown.

Heck, I'm flipping out now. This is great. Now here is a serious question:

I have the Chaos extended quad rail with the sights now. Will I be able to buy the full top rail and move the sights from my existing rail to the Nemisis?

Edited by RABIDFOX50

Heck, I'm flipping out now. This is great. Now here is a serious question:

I have the Chaos extended quad rail with the sights now. Will I be able to buy the full top rail and move the sights from my existing rail to the Nemisis?

Yes, buahahahahaha, now you must see my master plan to rule the saiga rail world! :devil:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am proud to announce we will begin taking pre-orders for TITAN rail system starting tomorrow. We have enough stock for 15 complete units on this first run, which will be completed in 4weeks so don't wait around. I'm really stoked about this new Chaos rail setup, the look, feel is just, WOW! I will be keeping one of these units back for myself, sorry. If you miss out on one of these first run, don't worry, we will be taking backorders as well. :super::super:

Cameron, I just placed my pre-order... Any way to find out if I made the cut for the first run? Also, was so stoked when I placed the order that I forgot to add a set of iron sights!

Pm me your order details.

Placed my order can't wait. Any more info on the DIY kit to attach the top cover to the rail?

Yeap they're up!

Still working on it, but it will be available soon.