Installation help on PWS JTAC47 Muzzle Comp on threaded SaigaI have a

I have a Jtac47 comp that I was going to use with my threaded saiga in 7.62x39. However I don't have a retaining pin in my front sight block. Is there any way I can attach the comp without worrying about it backing out? Trying to find a crush washer for the AK47 has been unsuccessful.

Maybe buy a small tap/drill bit combo.. then get a small button head screw.. install from the bottom.. like pinning.. but removable..

Some have used JB weld and just threaded it on.. (easier fix & good to 500-600' )

To break JB weld off heating the part 300-400 degrees will soften it enough to allow this but this temperature can also untemper steel springs like the recoil rod spring, extractor spring, disconnector spring, etc. I have not tried this yet by regular crazy glue is suppose to hold well enough to near 200 degrees F and that temperature should not damage spring heat temperance.

Blue 241 removable Threadlocker can also be removed at about 230 degrees.

Any 5/8" crush washer, such as used by the AR10.

Available for $3.-4. plus S/H, at MidwayUSA, Brownells and many other online retailers.

Another member posted that you could use the washers off a appropriately sized spark plug.

However, I looked at them new, and used, and it appears to me that they do indeed crush but do not return to shape, i.e. they don't have any spring tension which would lock the device in place.