My New SBR

Since I (like almost everyone) don't post in GD, I figure I'd share my recent joy here. This is my new SBR.

74112_466064583710_816833710_5449962_3333871_n.jpg

It's a 7.5" Tactical Machining 5.56 SBR with Magpul front and rear flip-up iron sights, Eotech Holosight, Eotech 3X Magnifier, Magpul AFG, Magpul 30 rnd mag and Duo Stock.

Edited by Bridis
  • Like 1

But... But why post it in here? :unsure:

It looks really nice, a bunch of bells & whistles, a fun toy.

I find the 5.56 rather craptacular in a SBR, IMO there are more effective choices in a short barrel.

I can see the Eotech RDS, but not the Eotech 3X... What're ya going to do with that, inspect the bad guys teeth at the end of a 10' hallway?

I'm just picking at ya... Nice SBR.

But... But why post it in here? :unsure:

It looks really nice, a bunch of bells & whistles, a fun toy.

I find the 5.56 rather craptacular in a SBR, IMO there are more effective choices in a short barrel.

I can see the Eotech RDS, but not the Eotech 3X... What're ya going to do with that, inspect the bad guys teeth at the end of a 10' hallway?

I'm just picking at ya... Nice SBR.

Why not? This is where I post and the most active forum on the site. I'm sure that most of the people here are mature enough to appreciate the different platforms of firearms.

• Like 2
I find the 5.56 rather craptacular in a SBR, IMO there are more effective choices in a short barrel. - Chille

I had similar concerns about 5.56 out of a 10" or less barrel. I was looking for a 6.8mm a while back in an AR pistol format but gave up on it because of all the chambering issues i.e SAAMI and all that stuff. Instead, I went 458 SOCOM for which there is no question of energy dispensed into target.

Edited by 690gr

Since I (like almost everyone) don't post in GD, I figure I'd share my recent joy here. This is my new SBR.

74112_466064583710_816833710_5449962_3333871_n.jpg

It's a 7.5" Tactical Machining 5.56 SBR with Magpul front and rear flip-up iron sights, Eotech Holosight, Eotech 3X Magnifier, Magpul AFG, Magpul 30 rnd mag and Duo Stock.

Lets go shoot it :killer: I want to see how that duo stock feels.