This item is cross posted. Rifle is located in Jefferson City, MO.

Well I've decided to stick to a singe caliber in my AK arsenal so this one has to go. This rifle started out life as a brand new 5.45 Saiga when they first came out.

Here's some of the work that's been done:

Pistol grip conversion

Bolted on triggerguard

Installed Tapco FCG

Installed bullet guide

Installed non-banned style barrel components (i.e. gas block and front sight base)

Installed 1000 meter Russian rear sight

Installed brand new Russian AK-74 stock set

Cut notches for handguard retainer (side flanges done at factory)

Now for what needs to be done:

Drill and pin FSB to barrel

Replace gas piston if desired (US made piston included)

Complete refinish

The rifle will come with (4) 30 round East German bakelite magazines, Russian cleaning kit, BFA, Russian marked sling, and a new AK-Builder gas piston.

I have shot this rifle in its current condition and it functions flawlessly with all of the provided mags and others that I've tried. The GB and FSB are perfectly straight and aligned.

Looking to get $680 shipped for quick sale!

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

Edited by AEnemaBay

For some reason I can't edit the OP anymore. Anyways, the gas block and front sight base are now drilled and pinned to barrel. So really no work is need on this rifle for it to function as it should. I'd still recommend a blast and refinish.

Beautiful. Wish I could afford it right now.

Any chance you'd trade for a .22 K98 trainer?

At any other time I'd be interested in the trainer. But I need to pull at least some cash from this.

Fair enough. I'm sure somebody will snap this up pretty quickly. It looks like a great deal!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.