WTB: Bolt Hold Open Spring (Socal)

I lost a BHO spring too, and a member here was nice enough to send me a freebie too... Some great people here. :smoke:

Springs have the wonderful ability to, when suddenly released under tension, to leave this dimensional plane of existence.

• Like 1

I lost a BHO spring too, and a member here was nice enough to send me a freebie too... Some great people here. :smoke:

Springs have the wonderful ability to, when suddenly released under tension, to leave this dimensional plane of existence.

Greg at CSS sells them on his website.

Yes, I know Greg does... Now... Back then, he didn't.

At the time though, like now, the community here showed itself righteous.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Yes, I know Greg does... Now... Back then, he didn't.

At the time though, like now, the community here showed itself righteous.

I like this place, good people, good information. What else can you ask for. :super:

Edited by Biff...
  • Like 1

I have a friend who has a black hole theory about disappearing springs.

They DO tend to disappear when they are most needed, and reappear when you have already replaced them - where you would least expect them to be. I believe it is a natural law.

They DO tend to disappear when they are most needed, and reappear when you have already replaced them - where you would least expect them to be. I believe it is a natural law.

Looping wormhole with random openings on this end?

Looping wormhole with random openings on this end?

Sounds right to me. Eddies in the time space continuum....

• 1 month later...

Based on my past experience, I would agree with you 100% (a spring will get lost until you buy a new one to replace it). However, I had a "spring miralce" last month. I was at the shooting range (with my Bersa Thunder) and the pin holding my extracter slid out (it was not seated all they way). When I got home that evening from the range I noticed I did not have an extracter OR spring. I called the range and they had found the extracter on the shooting bench, but not the spring. So, I drove to the range the next mornig and found it nestled on the ground. Interestingly, it only took 30 seconds to find it. A miracle!