WTB Izmash 8 round mag

Put a high enough $ on here and you'll get plenty of folks willing to sell you one. Without stating how much you're willing to pay, I don't expect you'll get many responses. But best of luck with the search.

Edited by tritium
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[edit: SOLD to TwentyNizzo. Thanks!]

I've got two Izhmash 8 rounders for the Saiga 12, looking for $110 each or $210 for both including USPS Priority shipping. PayPal is fine.

I know I'm new here and don't have any buying/selling history but you can check my (perfect) feedback on AR15.com and DIYMA.com under the same username and I've got 416 positives on eB@y also.

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

Edited by TREETOP

I've got two Izhmash 8 rounders for the Saiga 12, looking for $110 each or $210 for both including USPS Priority shipping. PayPal is fine.

I know I'm new here and don't have any buying/selling history but you can check my (perfect) feedback on AR15.com and DIYMA.com under the same username and I've got 416 positives on eB@y also.

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

I'll take them. Are they new or used?

I'll take them. Are they new or used?

I got them secondhand with my Saiga, they look like they've been inserted a few times and they're both in excellent shape. PM sent with PayPal info.

Thanks!