Saiga 5.45x39, 223, 7.62x39 @ $339 each

We have Saiga 5.45x39, 223, 7.62x39 and are selling to forum members for $339 + shipping. There is no additional percentage for credit card orders. The discounted price is for forum members only and they are listed at $349 on our website.

We are also running a sale on Saiga 12s while supplies last for $435 + shipping for Saiga forum mebers. To see all our Saiga rifles and shotguns, click here

In order to receive the discount you must mention that you saw this ad on the Saiga forum website or you will be charged regular pricing.

If you want dimpled receivers make a note when you make your order online or when you make your order over the phone and we will hand select a dimpled receiver.

Any of the 7.62 are dimple?

• 4 weeks later...

We are out of our batch of Saiga 12s and we have had to increase the price to $465. The Saiga rifles have not changed for forum members.

• 3 weeks later...

Our last shipment of 7.62x39s, 223s, 545x39s, and IZ109s are sold out. We have picked up some from distributors, so the cost has gone up. We have all in stock ready to ship.

We have a run of IZ108s on the way and we will sell to forum members for $450 + shipping.

Our last shipment of 7.62x39s, 223s, 545x39s, and IZ109s are sold out. We have picked up some from distributors, so the cost has gone up. We have all in stock ready to ship.

We have a run of IZ108s on the way and we will sell to forum members for $450 + shipping.

I am interested in a Saiga 12 maybe more than one but have never ordered guns online before. So forum member price plus shipping to 89031 would run me about ? Also is it then shipped to FFL holder where I pay the $25 per gun or directly to my house?

Thanks for the insight as online ordering of guns is a new experience to me.

• 1 month later...

Do yourselves a favor and wait a bit, we have a "Saiga Scare" about every year and a half, prices and availability will come back to normal levels shortly, average price for a S12 right now is 600-700 bones! To give you an example I got my Saiga 12 ONE WEEK before this latest ATF bullcrap went down and I paid 490. So I'd wait a few months. BUT YA MIGHT GET LUCKY!! :super:

I couldn't agree with Bean.223 more. We were selling them for $435 2 months ago. We have a couple converted Saiga 12s in stock, but we paid more, so we have to sell them for more. If prices don't go back down, we might have other options soon.

Do yourselves a favor and wait a bit, we have a "Saiga Scare" about every year and a half, prices and availability will come back to normal levels shortly, average price for a S12 right now is 600-700 bones! To give you an example I got my Saiga 12 ONE WEEK before this latest ATF bullcrap went down and I paid 490. So I'd wait a few months. BUT YA MIGHT GET LUCKY!! :super:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.