We now have a website up at: http://www.lonestararms.com

Many thanks to our great friends and customers for your continued support and patronage!

Mike

• Like 1

Fantastic! I'm excited! Can't wait to see it!

Thanks! I sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm AZG! It is nice to have a place to hang my shingle in cyberspace, and response has been tremendous!

Its a great place to call home ;)

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome!

Mike

• Like 2

Fantastic! I'm excited! Can't wait to see it!

Thanks! I sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm AZG! It is nice to have a place to hang my shingle in cyberspace, and response has been tremendous!

Its a great place to call home ;)

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome!

Mike

Well, I've seen your awesome videos, I've seen the top notch builds, and im happy to see that you're building a website to display your work! Good stuff! :smoke:

• Like 1

MIKE,...OUTSTANDING.... :super: ...checked site out looks sweet... very informative you did an awesome job i am sure in time you will add more goodies ...as a client/owner of one of your masterpieces you sir have my full support and always will... :smoke: and for what it's worth from my experience i know that you will go above and beyond for your clients.. :)i am really happy that you taking this to another level..i can only speak for myself ..but you are a true professional and you are a superior gunsmith/builder... your builds are truly masterpieces and are something to behold not only by the naked eye but from the hands that cradle them...you and your guns are in a league of their own... B) with much respect and best wishes...take care bro...Lou

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...