Hello fellow S12 owners!

Hello to everyone, I recently bought me a S12 and do not like the "sporting" conf. that it comes in standard. xD I also wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the mass amounts of sheer info you have provided. Great job guys, I knew practically nothing about Saiga's until stumbling across this forum. I still have so much to learn aswell and decided to make an account, so that if and when I have questions I know they will be answered. :) I have also been wanting to convert or modify(not sure correct term here) to get rid of the "sporting" conf. as I have seen some absolutly beautiful work done from folks here. After reading alot of the D.I.Y. threads I feel like I might just be able to do it myself. *crosses fingers* I'm afraid of destroying my shotty, lol.

Congrats on the new purchase & Welcome to the forum!!! I am sure you will enjoy it here! :) Send us some pictures of your progress and the final version when you are done!!! 027.gif

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I am not very pc savvy at all so it might take me a bit to figue out how to put up pics but I will. I typed in "BHO" in the search but it didn't find anything. I am a bit confused about it of all my firearms I've never had one where the bolt doesn't stay open when its emptyed. So if I understand what I have read correctly it seems as if people are modifying their safty as a BHO? And another thing is the gas-plug/regulator thing, I would need to get that aswell with my conversion parts? Thanks alot muchly appretiated. :D