WTS: 2009 Dimpled Saiga converted rifle with some rare Russian stuff -

This Saiga 7.62x39 rifle is like new in box with 20 rounds fired. I had this handpicked out of 20 for the features listed below. This one is a 2009 model with the magwell dimples, military barrel that has a threaded muzzle under the front sight block, and has no chamber step like the sporter barrels. The trunnion has the arrow and triangle mark unlike most saiga sporters. The rear sight is the grey phosphate color like it should, not the black paint. The rifle has been converted by me and I have done plenty over the years and this is one has the best fit and finish I have seen. The stock is Arsenal/K-VAR, the FCG is Arsenal/K-VAR, and the 6 mag followers are Arsenal/K-VAR which are a perfect match to the russian followers. This rifle has a genuine "Izhmash" tactical grip and I added a small rail to the handguard for a light, etc (not included). This comes with the orig cleaning kit, cleaning rod, one 5 round russian mag, three 10 round russian mags, box, manuals, orig russian hammer and disconector, black sling, and two russian black plastic oil bottles with the "Izhmash" arrow and triangle mold stamps. I did not add a bullet guide because I was just going to use the factory mags. You will not be dissapointed. $525 shipped for everything **SPF**

This will be cross-posted on another forum as well

Even comes with a really cool stand I made, just put a empty 30rnder on it...

saiga4sale1.jpg

saiga4sale3.jpg

saiga4sale5.jpg

saiga4sale6.jpg

saiga4sale8.jpg

saiga4sale4.jpg

saiga4sale7.jpg

saiga4sale2.jpg

saiga4sale.jpg

Edited by tokarz1
  • Chatbox

Load More