Front handguard retainer

First off Hi all been awhile since Ive been to the boards. Glad to see everythings going well.

I was wonder what front handguard retainer is the best to get for cutting in half and tapping. and where do I get it. I know its been posted before but Im too lazy to go digging for it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh and is there a regular AK type gas tube that will drop right in?

Edited by stokstad
First off Hi all been awhile since Ive been to the boards. Glad to see everythings going well.

I was wonder what front handguard retainer is the best to get for cutting in half and tapping. and where do I get it. I know its been posted before but Im too lazy to go digging for it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh and is there a regular AK type gas tube that will drop right in?

Hey Dude. Welcome back. I know the Bulgarian gas tube I got from KVar drops right in. I'm not sure which retainer fits the bbl best but the Bulgie one they have has the sling loop.