Black Friday Sale!

Black Friday Sale!

Dear Customers, Please read this letter complete for some great news and Black Friday Sale!

Earlier in the week, we sent out an e-mail about an American Express sponsored program that would give you a credit of $25 toward your purchases done during the next few days. We had written confirmation from American Express that, once successfully registered, our customers would qualify for the credit. We regret to inform that today we have been contacted by American Express and informed that they will not honor the credit to our customers as promised. You can be assured that we fought hard to have American Express honor their word. However, we were unsuccessful with them. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. (For all of you with American Express cards that want to try your luck, please contact them, complain, and request a credit. You may be able to get it.)

The good news is that we at K-Var have decided to take it upon ourselves to make it up to our customers by having a Black Friday Sale.

Join K-Var For Our First Ever Black Friday Sale!

Yes, We Will Be Open Both Friday Nov. 26th and Nov. 27th During Normal Business Hours!

We will be offering free ground shipping on all firearms ordered for those two days only.

In addition, we have put together huge savings on some of our great products. Check out the savings list below and make sure to get your order in online or by calling us at 702-364-8880.

Orders must be placed:

Friday Nov. 26th (12:00 a.m. PST)

through

Nov. 27th (11:59 p.m. PST), 2010

to get sale offer!

Learn More..

Why would they not honor the program for your customers? Is this an anti-gun statement on their part, or some other reason. I have an Amex Gold that gets some heavy usage, that my be ending soon...

I applaud your decision to make it good yourselves!

Why would they not honor the program for your customers? Is this an anti-gun statement on their part, or some other reason. I have an Amex Gold that gets some heavy usage, that my be ending soon...

I applaud your decision to make it good yourselves!

Probably because the orders would be online which is specifically excluded from the promotion. It's supposed to promote shopping locally and not just anywhere that accepts Amex.

Why are none of the products on the black friday sale clickable? They're just product numbers, no description of what they are and no links to the product.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16982&cat=0&page=1

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=17000&cat=0&page=1

OK deal on that stuff but the rest are things I would think would be on clearance anyway

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=17028&cat=0&page=1 on sale 11.99 :lolol: